Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

RP-Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

faydee

Veteran
Just wanna ask , what happened to RP prison ? hmm I remember that I have donated money over there , and the server is closed ... I am sure that there is also alot of players with the same situation so a little help ?

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
R. I. P money XD I don't know if its gonna get updated soon.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Well I guess you can contact Dusan or Mach or someone.. Rip money if you don't. >.>
I don't know if you should make a support ticket or nahhh but.. oki

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
I think u can contact them... They might give free rank transfer as its not your fault that the server is down and you can't play.
Dont think that will ever happen , nothing is free on pika lol

DusanVasicCoa

Veteran
We got the money and everything, but the developer who actually made that plugin and everything resigned, and we couldn't fix anything or update anything because he is the only guy who knows how to operate it

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
We got the money and everything, but the developer who actually made that plugin and everything resigned, and we couldn't fix anything or update anything because he is the only guy who knows how to operate it
You're so cool, I wish I could be just like you..

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
hmm so am I getting ma money back or wat ?

Machaku

Veteran
Yoeri wouldnt refund, but he might possibly allow for a rank on another pika server

Status
Not open for further replies.