Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerStrike

Supporter
Hello Pika community!
Most of you will probably not remember me, but I was an old OP-Facs player. I've quit for several time due to other stuff that got myself challenged irl, but now, I'm back seeking for fun and adventure again!
See ya in-game!
-Tiger.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Welcome back ! You should expect more to come from the new owners of the server hopefull this time you will stick around with the community and be a great help becuase everyone has ideas:lightbulb:they want to be implemented in the server and rise it to it's destined glory. I look forward to that future :p

OP
OP
TigerStrike

TigerStrike

Supporter
Welcome Back Tiger!
Hope you having a great day.
Thank you! :)
Welcome back ! You should expect more to come from the new owners of the server hopefull this time you will stick around with the community and be a great help becuase everyone has ideas:lightbulb:they want to be implemented in the server and rise it to it's destined glory. I look forward to that future :p
Hah, sure I will! :p
Welcome back!
Thanks!

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello Pika community!
Most of you will probably not remember me, but I was an old OP-Facs player. I've quit for several time due to other stuff that got myself challenged irl, but now, I'm back seeking for fun and adventure again!
See ya in-game!
-Tiger.
Welcome back <3
How are you, dude!?!?!?!
Also, add me on discord please -> KingAttackzz#6372

Status
Not open for further replies.