Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:
OPSkyBlock Reset

Detailed description:
1. Remove high chances on mcmmo from crates - I opened like(i'm guessing , but its very close) 70 uniques and 30 godly keys and I got mcmmo from half of them(probably more then half). I maxed mcmmo on 2 accounts , gave 10k to a friend and I am still left with 8k mcmmo.

2. Give SkyGod some commands - Like ./invsee(SkyGods on CSB have /invsee , but on OPSB they don't? Thats weird) , shorten the cooldown on ./feed to like 10 seconds , its 3 minutes right now.What is the point of having ./feed if I still need to have food in inventory while grinding because I lose entire hunger for like 15 seconds.

3.Remove ./jump and /top command , that shouldn't be a thing honestly.

4.Make it so SkyGod can 'sell all' heads for mobcoins same as SkyKing - SkyGod costs a lot of money as well and there is no reason for this to be 'exclusive' for SkyKing

5.Make OPSB more about grinding then just about afking spawners - Its far more interesting for people that actually play the server and tryhard grind to get ftop1 then people that P2W and afk Spawners.

6.Fix Crates in general , make them better.

7.Add some things you added on OPFactions - We should be able to nick with &b &l &o &n &m , make max rename 60 characters.

8.This is probably the most important one. MAKE THE SEASON SHORTER - Skyblock season duration should be the same as on OPFactions , the current OPFaction season lasts for 7 weeks and ftop1 is getting 350€ PayPal & 175€. Either make the season shorter or buff the PayPal(When you think about it there is more purchases on SB then on Factions). Of course , the best thing would be to do the both , but if thats not possible just buff the PayPal or make the season shorter.​

Reason(s):
Explained in Description.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Reasons:
-Agreed to all

#uniquepika #RuinOnTop

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR] seems reasonable

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that parts of your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.