Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Redeeming a rank glitch

alex_7144

I opened a seasonal rank from a vote crate, but when used the item in game the rank was never added to my account!

Around 2:00-3:00AM EST I was lucky enough to open a seasonal neutron rank from vote crates. but when I went to redeem it It didnt get added to my account despite the item removing itself as it normally would if it worked. I assumed "Oh it's probably just needing to update or something" so I relogged... and it was still broken. I had someone else get the screenshot of the message in chat for me because I wasn't expecting this to happen and because I relogged to try and fix it I wasnt able to take a screenshot myself.

As for 6:53AM It is still not associating any rank with my account! I put a lot of time into voting to get this so I would like to get it back as soon as I can.

It appears that people in the chat are reporting similar issues after what happened to me.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 10

z0eyyy

Epic Pika
Yes, I confirm that and @alex_7144 you can report this bug here. Like what I told to my friend who redeemed also a glitched rank voucher. Devs will fix it as soon as possible :)