Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rankup Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoW_DemonKillerZ

I just ranked up to L5 but I got nothing... .People were spamming me to sell my keys but I got really nothing.
Please help. IGN : LegendOfWar_Demo . You can come in the server I am on right now...

DiyaDaBeast

I just ranked up to L5 but I got nothing... .People were spamming me to sell my keys but I got really nothing.
Please help. IGN : LegendOfWar_Demo . You can come in the server I am on right now...
probs ur inv was full cuz when i ranked up to l3 in the past I didnt get anything cuz my inv was full

OP
OP
L

LoW_DemonKillerZ

I had nothing in the inventory before I ranked up, I was getting mcmmo, then I had to get like 50k to have 6 mil, so I packed up all my stuffs and sold some ores. at the end I got L5 but not the rewards

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
You can also tell us when exactly you got promoted so the staff can check the server logs if you don't have the screenshot.
Please include the date and time (And also your time zone) of when you got promoted.
Hope I helped.

iiBluFlame

Im having the same problem it won't rank me up to L2 it said i have been promoted but it doesn't show it

Status
Not open for further replies.