Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ranktransfer banned account

novasir

Pika Member
Can i Rank tranfer A permanent banned account to my own account the banned account has boss and i captain so can i tranfer the boss rank from the banned account to my captain account?

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Can i Rank tranfer A permanent banned account to my own account the banned account has boss and i captain so can i tranfer the boss rank from the banned account to my captain account?
Yes definitely, and also you can transfer your in-game balance/tokens/stuff and your stats too. Also, DutchminerHD can make a schematic of your plot and copy-paste it on your new one.

You can purchase the Rank Transfer here:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes definitely, and also you can transfer your in-game balance/tokens/stuff and your stats too. Also, DutchminerHD can make a schematic of your plot and copy-paste it on your new one.

You can purchase the Rank Transfer here:
This may have been correct a few years ago, but things have changed :ROFLMAO:
DutchminerHD isn't even the owner now.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Do you have permission from the owner of that account? Would it not be better to buy an unban so you have 2 high ranks instead of paying 10euro for just a single rank upgrade. I don't think they will let you transfer from a banned account anyway, but you will have to make a conversation with one of the owners for a genuine answer.

OP
OP
novasir

novasir

Pika Member
Do you have permission from the owner of that account? Would it not be better to buy an unban so you have 2 high ranks instead of paying 10euro for just a single rank upgrade. I don't think they will let you transfer from a banned account anyway, but you will have to make a conversation with one of the owners for a genuine answer.
I have perms from the account

its from my irl family but he hacked and he gave me it

and now i wanna ranktranfer to my account