Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quiting Pika :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Hello guys :),Im here again -FeylexLG.

Quiting!​

Hi guys! So today im now quiting pika :(, Not because i dont want to play here anymore.Im gonna leave because i have lots of work to do(Programing)and lots of things about my family problems

So guys thx for being good friend to me guys :). @Mr.Winofeii Thnx to you even we didnt play much every day i really really miss you <3 Keep strong and slay all hackers, I know u can do it ;).

@AzizCraftHD Keep being teachful to other :) and thnx for your supporting me and talking to me sometimes, I will gonna miss you too :).

To all staff's, Keep the greate work and keep guiding all players, I hope one day ill be back here everyone of you has the great job and work here :), Really appreciate every good things that one of you maded :).

To all members, Keep patient and follow all rules, Follow all commands and very very thnx to everyone of you that building the pika-network server :).Be safe guys :p.

For the players that ive play for or talk, My plessure is yours :)

God bless!​

Davidva

Veteran

Quiting!

Hi guys! So today im now quiting pika :(, Not because i dont want to play here anymore.Im gonna leave because i have lots of work to do(Programing)and lots of things about my family problems

So guys thx for being good friend to me guys :). @Mr.Winofeii Thnx to you even we didnt play much every day i really really miss you <3 Keep strong and slay all hackers, I know u can do it ;).

@AzizCraftHD Keep being teachful to other :) and thnx for your supporting me and talking to me sometimes, I will gonna miss you too :).

To all staff's, Keep the greate work and keep guiding all players, I hope one day ill be back here everyone of you has the great job and work here :), Really appreciate every good things that one of you maded :).

To all members, Keep patient and follow all rules, Follow all commands and very very thnx to everyone of you that building the pika-network server :).Be safe guys :p.

God bless!​
Good bye my friend!

I wish you the best of luck

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika

Quiting!

God bless!​
why are u doing thissss !!

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Quiting!

God bless!​
Good luck
Bye Bye :(

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Quiting!

God bless!​
Thats fine... If things come up IRL then deal with them first. Thats why i have times where i don't come on. But anyways cya Feylex

Faxulous

Banned
Bye! Feylex. please comeback if you have some time. lets skype please :( !! i rly rly miss you!! and good buy!

Family first. before game!

OP
OP
FeylexLG

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
Thx to all of you guys :)

This is my last......

Good bye!​

iNickyy

Quiting!

God bless!​
Damn, Family first. Keep staying the person you are and I wish you the best of luck in life <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.