Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quite wondering.

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
I have recently started to screenshare a lot of people and what I have noticed in common is that if they have lunar, badlion they have injectible. Finding such clients is not that hard but for what I have seen is players commonly playing on forge. Such clients have self destruct and they don't leave a single trace + they also work as a functional mod. They are named as Toggle Sneak mod and also work as toggle sneak aside being a cheat. So was wondering if there is any method to check?

Silver Wing

The Pika
If u r screensharing them
Then u can always go to the mods folder and check it they have any unwanted mods

OP
OP
TommyWommy1290

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
If u r screensharing them
Then u can always go to the mods folder and check it they have any unwanted mods
I mentioned that the cheats are named as Keystrokes mod, Toggle Sneak mod and they even work like that aside from being a cheat.

Valck

Great Reporter
I have recently started to screenshare a lot of people and what I have noticed in common is that if they have lunar, badlion they have injectible. Finding such clients is not that hard but for what I have seen is players commonly playing on forge. Such clients have self destruct and they don't leave a single trace + they also work as a functional mod. They are named as Toggle Sneak mod and also work as toggle sneak aside being a cheat. So was wondering if there is any method to check?
Hi Tommy,
Anyways I can tell where you are finding your issues and as a previous Screenshare Admin (On the sister server) I might be able to help a little.
There is a tool called luyten, which allows you to examine jar files and its modules, I won't share the link to it here but you can easily find it online with a few google searches. Basically it allows you to open up any "Mod" with it and allows you to inspect the source code, obviously you don't need to be a programmer to understand that:
autoClick(){
randomNum = new Random()
that a code like this or something similar is relating to possibly a cheating module, however make sure you are 100% sure before making your judgment.

As well as this there are tools such as Paladin (Not so good), Echo (Decently good), Avenge (decently good) which are automatic screenshare tools which scan the person you are screensharing's pc and will also identify certain cheat modules if there are any in place, it also makes your job much easier. Keep in mind that these Screenshare tools do come at a price however.

Anyways good luck on your screenshare learning journey and keep at it!

OP
OP
TommyWommy1290

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Hi Tommy,
Anyways I can tell where you are finding your issues and as a previous Screenshare Admin (On the sister server) I might be able to help a little.
There is a tool called luyten, which allows you to examine jar files and its modules, I won't share the link to it here but you can easily find it online with a few google searches. Basically it allows you to open up any "Mod" with it and allows you to inspect the source code, obviously you don't need to be a programmer to understand that:
autoClick(){
randomNum = new Random()
that a code like this or something similar is relating to possibly a cheating module, however make sure you are 100% sure before making your judgment.

As well as this there are tools such as Paladin (Not so good), Echo (Decently good), Avenge (decently good) which are automatic screenshare tools which scan the person you are screensharing's pc and will also identify certain cheat modules if there are any in place, it also makes your job much easier. Keep in mind that these Screenshare tools do come at a price however.

Anyways good luck on your screenshare learning journey and keep at it!
Thank you so much Valk for this answer!