Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quick Tip for Starters.

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Quick Tip for New Players.-
1st-Vote
As we all know vote is the easy and working method to earn money. Well it depends on luck but still it works sometime and some players get ssnl or perm rank from voting.
2nd-Sell to Shop
First make a cobblestone generator and then start mining till 4 stacks of it and do /shop go to first option and there will be cobblestone option right click it and start earning money.
3rd-Sell Vote keys
Selling vote-keys to earn easy money but this is season starting so vote crates buying rates will be too much low so it is your decison sell or not.
4th-Sell on /ah or make a chest-shop
Well on /ah everything is low price for now but it will become more price as the season continues so you can also sell for 100-10m$ price cause 10m+ will not get selled now.
Chest-shop is the best option for now cause because its fun to manage and everything all and if your maths good like me :D. then chest-shop best for you.
5th-Custom Crops
Custom Crops are so helpful they can earn u 5k+ in secs so i recommend orange custom crop. I personaly use custom crops to get money, do /shop then find custom crops to find the mysterious fact about them.
6th-Levels
do /level to find out they give so much amazing gifts and they give us a challenge which is fun to do.
7th-Killing Blazes
Kill Blazes and sell their rods in shop and brew powerful potions.
Thank You
Regards
IamaDevil or IamaLord
You can find me in OpSkyblock anytime

Last edited:

parv23

Pika Lover
You forgot to add most important thing-killing BLAZE