Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Questions About Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyBroSis

if i have an blaze spawner and i misclicked and putted it in wilderness.how do i pick it back?
Cegg?
Mine it with Silk touch?

zquizle

Banned
You need a donator rank to mine spawners with a silk touch pickaxe:)

zquizle

Banned
Im not sure maybe it would work with a cegg. Im sorry just wait for a reply or try it.:)

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I think c eggs have a particular chance of receiving the spawner.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
You need a donator rank to mine spawners with a silk touch pickaxe:)
I believe you've mistaken this with Sky Block. In there, you can mine them and still get them back with a 100% chance but in Factions, you have to use creeper eggs to get them with a particular chance, like Divyam said.

zquizle

Banned
I believe you've mistaken this with Sky Block. In there, you can mine them and still get them back with a 100% chance but in Factions, you have to use creeper eggs to get them with a particular chance, like Divyam said.

Im not sure but in the shop you get for the Donator Rank the permission to mine with silk touch spawners.:)

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
if i have an blaze spawner and i misclicked and putted it in wilderness.how do i pick it back?
Cegg?
Mine it with Silk touch?
you can only get your spwaner back with creeper egg and its only 40% chance only donator ranks and higher can destroy them sorry

bitto

ive been playing for a while and ive got spawners 100% of the time i cegged it

MCPlayer

I usually use tnt and I always get the spawner 100%. I also use sometimes ceggs and they also work 100% of the time.

XBON123

Pika Member
If you still didn't mine it is have a donator plus rank I can do Ito for you just enjoy the game

dagode

Veteran
If you are donator+ and you have a silk touch you will always get it. You can use the creeper eggs but it is a low chance. You can ask other people to mine you ofc nobody will do it for free my ign is BurkyxX .

Status
Not open for further replies.