Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PVP MINE IS NOW PAY TO MINE

IS THIS FAIR?

• YES

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • NO

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
S

sammy2809

Group Of 4 Players (@YetiOP being main) all with ranks and stronger gear then us are teaming on new players weaker armor and never attacking each other is that mine not for us let me make it clear pvp means player vs player not a group of 4 vs a single player with way less armor this is rigged

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I 100% agree that it is not fair. They tried to implement a way to get more people to PVP but it just has the opposite effect. How are normal players supposed to mine beacons if there are so many donators with OP gear. They are just going to leave the server, those players could be the future donators and they just left. Even without the beacons last season, normal players couldn't prestige much so this new change has made it even harder. The only way you are going to have fun in prison is by donating.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Agree. This is when staff make prison who never played prisons before. Anyway the pizza looks good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ElonMusk

Epic Pika
Why revert the change and put the 1 block invincibility zone for better arena

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Yea dude that YetiOp dude should definitely get banned He is such a non such a trash talker , garbage player ban him he is unfair

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Nope am just telling how stupid theese posts are dude even if u get urself boss I will still attack u got it? U have to prove yourself first then hope for team / peace
Its called warzone not private mine that we will appreciate you mining next to us

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I think only weak people attack unarmed nobs. There are two types of donor ranked. Who buy a rank to be stronger and who buy a rank to donate the server. Thats a big difference and Pika does everything to get more from the previous one unfortunately...

YetiOP

Rare Pika
I think only weak people attack unarmed nobs. There are two types of donor ranked. Who buy a rank to be stronger and who buy a rank to donate the server. Thats a big difference and Pika does everything to get more from the previous one unfortunately...
Ever heard of /killtop ? People grind for it and I am one of them , ty

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Ever heard of /killtop ? People grind for it and I am one of them , ty
I did not know, but for me its not change anything, im not killing unarmed players to gain points. Thats almost like creating an alt to killing myself. But I also understand you because otherwise there is nobody to fight with. Kit cooldowns are too long, crafting & enchanting an armor to be killed by a topdonator within 10 seconds is not worth. Prison is no longer a pvp server on pikanetwork, i would no wonder if in the next update they just remove the whole pvp (unfortunately)

Unawarely

The Pika
Well the server is pay to win and as much as that sucks, it will probably never change. What you could do is use your available gear, such as normal gapples and vote armor and kill donators with skill you hopefully have.

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Well the server is pay to win and as much as that sucks, it will probably never change. What you could do is use your available gear, such as normal gapples and vote armor and kill donators with skill you hopefully have.
I never paid lol got all the ranks from crates and friends and grinded for hours u can start as a miner grind like 150k tokens buy yourself a criminal and get a kick-ass start in pvp

Myther

Nope am just telling how stupid theese posts are dude even if u get urself boss I will still attack u got it? U have to prove yourself first then hope for team / peace
Its called warzone not private mine that we will appreciate you mining next to us
Killing noob without armour is not fair and I dont think so that you are even a good pvp player you cant even do a 1v1 with me lol . At the time of reset i killed you everytime you attacked me easily cuz at that time both were having equal stuff so thats what i call a fair fight. In The next reset of opp i will kill you again :D.

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Killing noob without armour is not fair and I dont think so that you are even a good pvp player you cant even do a 1v1 with me lol . At the time of reset i killed you everytime you attacked me easily cuz at that time both were having equal stuff so thats what i call a fair fight. In The next reset of opp i will kill you again :D.
Or at that time there were a million gankers with you and we were not even trying lol we were chilling at reset

Axdi

Pika Lover
damn bro kids do be salty, if ur a rando with op gear we still finna kill u

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
I never paid lol got all the ranks from crates and friends and grinded for hours u can start as a miner grind like 150k tokens buy yourself a criminal and get a kick-ass start in pvp
U do realize the world doesn't circle around u or ur just too egocentric to not notice that? We are complaining about the difference between all unranked and all ranked players. Unranked players need to grind to get their good gear while p2w guys get it for free every 2 days. And the gear is much more improved than the normal kit. Like just check difference between starter kit and boss/elf kit. They can burry the unranked player in 1 tap and now he has to wait for 2 days for a new trash kit. And pvp is the smallest issue. P2w is too much affecting the whole server in global. All the gamemodes. Classic Skyblock wasn't made p2w for once and it had excellent results. They really should think about repeating these things more often. I would love to see more seasons without ichest and seasonal crate. Maybe even without privatemine, but this will only stop the unranked or nonboss ranked players to make bigger cash. I don't have suggestions nor ideas but I do know that it needs to be cut off on some parts since its affecting the game a lot and makes players quit.