Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PVP MINE IS NOW PAY TO MINE

IS THIS FAIR?

• YES

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • NO

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 OpPrison is now Pay To win if you dont have a rank they just kill you and you need better armor same for OpFaction

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Server is p2w
Buy boss rank for your self
Make friends so they can help you pvp

TeKkaTi

Veteran
I 100% agree that it is not fair. They tried to implement a way to get more people to PVP but it just has the opposite effect. How are normal players supposed to mine beacons if there are so many donators with OP gear. They are just going to leave the server, those players could be the future donators and they just left. Even without the beacons last season, normal players couldn't prestige much so this new change has made it even harder. The only way you are going to have fun in prison is by donating.
The irony that you are saying this is just to hard to digest .
Apart from these you cant stop gankers from ganking you its more like a war so its the best is that you also bring your friends to protect//cover you and yuou mine the beacons or go in the pvp mine when the donaters are not there so u can mine peacefully

TeKkaTi

Veteran
Report Teamers On Report A Player, And If They Have Better Armour As You U Can Buy A Rank If No Money Sad
This aint minigames , teaming is allowed on prison
You good bro ? Did you even read the whole thread?

Silver Wing

The Pika
Can I ask who bumped this again? ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Deba26

Pika Member
U do realize the world doesn't circle around u or ur just too egocentric to not notice that? We are complaining about the difference between all unranked and all ranked players. Unranked players need to grind to get their good gear while p2w guys get it for free every 2 days. And the gear is much more improved than the normal kit. Like just check difference between starter kit and boss/elf kit. They can burry the unranked player in 1 tap and now he has to wait for 2 days for a new trash kit. And pvp is the smallest issue. P2w is too much affecting the whole server in global. All the gamemodes. Classic Skyblock wasn't made p2w for once and it had excellent results. They really should think about repeating these things more often. I would love to see more seasons without ichest and seasonal crate. Maybe even without privatemine, but this will only stop the unranked or nonboss ranked players to make bigger cash. I don't have suggestions nor ideas but I do know that it needs to be cut off on some parts since its affecting the game a lot and makes players quit.
+1,Totally agreed. They should do a season with no crates and no p2w and then see who are really grinding and who are not. The result will be facinating you'll see

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
+1,Totally agreed. They should do a season with no crates and no p2w and then see who are really grinding and who are not. The result will be facinating you'll see
that won't happen because the owners are all about the money

JustToGoody

The Pika
100% agreed. If they don't get money then how would they pay money to host the server and even website hosting is not cheap nowadays.
ikr ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
wait did he say Pay to mine? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
wait did he say Pay to mine? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
yes he did ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

YetiOP

Rare Pika
U do realize the world doesn't circle around u or ur just too egocentric to not notice that? We are complaining about the difference between all unranked and all ranked players. Unranked players need to grind to get their good gear while p2w guys get it for free every 2 days. And the gear is much more improved than the normal kit. Like just check difference between starter kit and boss/elf kit. They can burry the unranked player in 1 tap and now he has to wait for 2 days for a new trash kit. And pvp is the smallest issue. P2w is too much affecting the whole server in global. All the gamemodes. Classic Skyblock wasn't made p2w for once and it had excellent results. They really should think about repeating these things more often. I would love to see more seasons without ichest and seasonal crate. Maybe even without privatemine, but this will only stop the unranked or nonboss ranked players to make bigger cash. I don't have suggestions nor ideas but I do know that it needs to be cut off on some parts since its affecting the game a lot and makes players quit.
Kindly check the topic and the first thread drug-addict the world dosent circle around me but the thread does 😂

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Kindly check the topic and the first thread drug-addict the world dosent circle around me but the thread does 😂
"drug-addict" huh? Yea the thread is about u ganking, which is really sad and I won't get into it. Won't get into the fact thay you're really bad at pvp and you only fight with higher sets in ganks to kill some newbies either. "The first thread" English on point. And no sir, I hope you know how to read since the NAME OF THE THREAD, clearly doesn't include "YetiOP is trash at pvp". Now excuse me but please look at the reply you gave here and what the other person said. You said "well I never spent money on this server for my ranks" while the person was talking about GLOBALLY and not to a specific person. A suggestion from me? Take English classes whenever you can. Cheers!

JustToGoody

The Pika
"drug-addict" huh? Yea the thread is about u ganking, which is really sad and I won't get into it. Won't get into the fact thay you're really bad at pvp and you only fight with higher sets in ganks to kill some newbies either. "The first thread" English on point. And no sir, I hope you know how to read since the NAME OF THE THREAD, clearly doesn't include "YetiOP is trash at pvp". Now excuse me but please look at the reply you gave here and what the other person said. You said "well I never spent money on this server for my ranks" while the person was talking about GLOBALLY and not to a specific person. A suggestion from me? Take English classes whenever you can. Cheers!
i mean uhm uhm your name is druglove

UpperGround

Great Reporter
kinda ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Ok so the first alligation - Ganking , yes I do gank in outpost and some hacker situations , I don't really care if I win or loose I just play for fun

2nd alligation - By first thread I meant the thread made by the guy who created it I clearly don't know about forums and I ain't English so ok I'll take that

3rd alligation - I was just convincing the dude not to take prison as "p2w" and I just gave an example

Now I want to just ask God damn how much spare time do you have I can barely type a line in the forum's
Well waiting for further response I got a lot of time to reply dw