Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event PvP Brackets Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
MrFrenco.png

Hello everyone,

Upcoming Wednesday (01/04/2020) the Staff Team will be hosting a 1v1 PvP brackets event at 3 PM GMT +2.

EVENT SUMMARY
Every participant who has signed up for the event will get assigned a random opponent they will battle against in a 1v1 PvP duel. The winner goes onto the next round and so on and on. Eventually there will be 4 players left who will battle for the prizes. If you have signed up for the event and you don't turn up, you are automatically disqualified.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
You will be able to enter the event server about 15 minutes before the event starts by typing /event in the hub. How exactly you will be able to sign up for the event will be announced on our Discord server 1 hour before the event starts. This is to prevent a lot of people signing up for the event and eventually not turning up. Our staff members will be watching all the matches: cheaters will be disqualified and IP-banned. Note that all the server rules still apply during the event and all winners will be screen shared after the event to check if they have played legit.

PRIZES
1ST PLACE: 35 euro PikaNetwork voucher
2ND PLACE: 25 euro PikaNetwork voucher
3RD PLACE:
15 euro PikaNetwork voucher

I'm looking forward to the event and I hope so are you. May the best win!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
eh even though i signed up i was fkin banned from the event server

BizaJR

Legendary Pika
Great event, congratulations to the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.