Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prison Server ip adress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClockStrikes

Can i know the prison server ip adress?
Lobby is lagging af. i'm wondering if i can connect manualy
to prison server. Ty in advance

DODE2K

Veteran
No you can't
Connecting to the prison server directly without going to the Hub will make you bypass the /login
that's mean that you can Enter The server without login to it and this will make Major Security Issues because Pika is a cracked Minecraft server that's mean that you can Enter the server with any account as long as its not Premium and the only thing that is stooping people from using other players cracked accounts is the Password that you have to type every time you get to the hub
So the Answer is No you Can't ,you have to get to the prison server from the hub

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

ClockStrikes

Server hub is so lag :'( im connecting for like 30 mins from now i've tried restarting my internet and done a speedtest everything is fine. is there anything i can do to reduce the lag?

DODE2K

Veteran
Server hub is so lag :'( im connecting for like 30 mins from now i've tried restarting my internet and done a speedtest everything is fine. is there anything i can do to reduce the lag?
it depends on the type of lag you have
is it frames lag or internet lag ??

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika

You need a better internet router modem and download optifine to reduce frame lag

OP
OP
C

ClockStrikes

my internet and pc is fine i think its because of the huge amount of people connecting at the same hub. I suggest to have more hubs like hub 1, 2, 3 and people would be randomly distributed in each hub. im not experiencing hub lag in the midnight where people are mostly sleep.

Draegoner

Veteran
Its impossible to bypass the lobby and get into the server you want to play using a different IP. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.