Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event Practice Event: Tournament 64 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
prDASEc.png
Practice Event
As the title states we will be hosting a tournament on the practice server! This will be a rather organized event so we will need the help of fellow staff and of you, the community.

Notice that this is a first come first server type of event.
Which means that those who apply to be in the tournament first will be guaranteed one of the 64 slots.
You will be able to sign up for the tournament on the following website where you will have to sign up for an account then sign up for our tournament.
Before signing up please ensure that you will be able to attend and that it does not conflict with any plans you have made previously. Being late will not be taken lightly and could result in an automatic forfeit.

_______________________________________​
  • When is the deadline for signing up?
    You will be able to sign up 6 hours before the start of the tournament.
  • When does the tournament start?
    If you follow the link provided you will be able to see the start time for your timezone(s) after signing up. The Timezone of the tournament is Amsterdam, UTC +2
  • What kit will we be using?
    All participants will be using a "nodebuff" kit which is available for customization before the start of the tournament.
  • What if someone is using hacks?
    Using hacks will get the hacker banned if found guilty and the player who fought the hacker will receive an automatic advancement to the next bracket position.
  • What server will this be hosted on?
    This event will be hosted on our upcoming practice server which will be publicly available for everyone at some point within the next 18 hours.
  • What will happen if i will not be here but signed up?
    Than you will lose and the other person will win automatically.
Credits to: Ashely for the software of the tournament, Skittlez13114 for making this thread.

Last edited:

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
Next 18 hrs ?! That's too much can make it next 8 hrs ? or earlier than 18hrs

OP
OP
Hoopless

Hoopless

Veteran
No, we are still busy with things, i even stopped a real meeting for practice o.o

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I need to go at 07:45 so I will probably need to unregister

TacosB

Veteran
This is today i guess?
EDIT: Yes it is xD

Last edited:

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
Why there is no Philippines in Challonge? Im a Filipino and I live in Philippines T_T or can I just select anything?
and BTW I'm gonna use my alt account named: JustChillingOn
There's prize if I won? or nothing? sorry I'm just new in this Pratice gamemode ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.