Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PLZZ DONT RESET THE OP FACTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLZ DONT RESET BECAUSE I DID ALL MY HARD WORK IN THIS FACTION SERVER AND IT WILL ONLY RESET WEW :(

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
Alot of people invested effort and time into their bases and just in general.
But at the same time, there will be a new fresh start. New chances and more opportunities.

SpenceC

Pika Member
Touché Jasper, that is a true statement, I also put alot of time into the op fac server, but I'm glad there is a reset cause I can get a new start and still on the equal to almost everybody

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
Touché Jasper, that is a true statement, I also put alot of time into the op fac server, but I'm glad there is a reset cause I can get a new start and still on the equal to almost everybody
Thanks, also it's a new map. So you got a new chance of building a base instead of trying to find a spot in a map full with craters and such. :p

SpenceC

Pika Member
Wew ! Hurray for new generated maps !!! No more nooby near spawn builders

Opticlulz

Veteran
The reset will also do a large part in removing illegal items and allowing the growing OP Facs Community to make their own bases. Fresh start isn't a bad thing.

Faithable

+1 opticlulz, lul
reset it, reset the map, etc, they wont take money or smsht, it will get boring, ur base getting raided easily, etc

LittleFeather96

Veteran
I like resets though, love to see you guys struggle.... okay I'm kidding, resets make it more exciting don't they? Time to adventure out and start new and see who gets on baltop, who makes a base first and so on. My favorite is getting spawners from the nether :D:p

SpenceC

Pika Member
Correct, it's satisfying to see that you have a chance to keep up with the top players, but the spawner mining thigs is only for donors and permed ppl, so that may seems a bit unfair to the non-donors.

SpenceC

Pika Member
Followed for optic too, love for all the staffs, you guys did a great job on pika, keep it up mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.