Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please fix your survival resource world

MilkBucket

This is the second time that this has happened to me, I teleport to the resource world, and the next thing I know I'm dying in the void. I lost my valuables again, please tell me if you know a way to get them back.

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
This is the second time that this has happened to me, I teleport to the resource world, and the next thing I know I'm dying in the void. I lost my valuables again, please tell me if you know a way to get them back.
survival ressource world is fine and it works, they added sistem where newbies who want to build there cant cuz it ressets every 7 days, when you tp to rss world it spawn you in like jail with bedrock and one portal , just simplu do /rtp

OP
OP
M

MilkBucket

survival ressource world is fine and it works, they added sistem where newbies who want to build there cant cuz it ressets every 7 days, when you tp to rss world it spawn you in like jail with bedrock and one portal , just simplu do /rtp
yes, my boy, but its a problem when i log off in the resource world, and when i log back on im in the woid and i lose all my prot 4 eff 5 stuff, you understand now, and the last time this happened, it was upon entering the resource world from spawn

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
yes, my boy, but its a problem when i log off in the resource world, and when i log back on im in the woid and i lose all my prot 4 eff 5 stuff, you understand now, and the last time this happened, it was upon entering the resource world from spawn
You should ask a professional survival og for help.

cygnus321

Epic Pika
Just dont log out of resource world since its not stable and it resets every week when u log off just do /spawn and you'll be fine just don't log off on resource world.

heart_face

Great Reporter
Just dont log out of resource world since its not stable and it resets every week when u log off just do /spawn and you'll be fine just don't log off on resource world.
True logic
But yeah, resource resets, so don't log out in resource. Also be careful when going in, you can do /rtp or /wild to quickly get away from the void without dying.