Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

please fix Kit-Pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenGU

Pika Member
hey pika players and staff members I was wondering what is wrong with the server kit-PVP lags a lot lately
so I am asking if guys can fix it cuz a lot of players are playing in kit-PVP every day so I hope u guys fix it soon enough so we can play in server :D

BramOG

Epic Pika
Like yoeri said we are working on a big update/reset. most servers will get a big remake!

(On twitch)

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
main reason is the amount of players that play at once and are in a small area.
Hopefully the new update will fix all that.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Like yoeri said we are working on a big update/reset. most servers will get a big remake!

(On twitch)
^
I believe Kit-PvP is one of the first servers to get a big remake and will be part of "Pika 2.0".
Lag, maps, hackers; everything will be better.

Regards,
Hyper

boiQMM

Epic Pika
hey pika players and staff members I was wondering what is wrong with the server kit-PVP lags a lot lately
so I am asking if guys can fix it cuz a lot of players are playing in kit-PVP every day so I hope u guys fix it soon enough so we can play in server :D

do not worry. the staff members responsible are trying their best to keep the servers lag free. so please be patient. the issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Ivan Cheng

Yeah basically the lag is unbearable on kit pvp... Fighting against others just becomes one big stalemate.

Status
Not open for further replies.