Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Playtime should give something awarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AltroG

Suggestion:
Playtime should give something awarding.

Detailed description:
I think players who really play on the server for long hours should be given something, as a way of saying thank you. This could be anything such as a little bit of (experience, coins, cosmetics...etc.) Players who actually give attention to this server, play on it for long hours and vote for it, should be given something good to get them excited and entertained even more. It's simple, but maybe effective.
For demonstration purposes: It's automatic. For example, every game u play, weather or not u win, counts as a "game played". No one needs to keep track of how many games u play, the console does. This could be applied for how long u stay on the server. If you stay for, let's say 1 hour, u get 30 experience. And again, no one is gonna count how long u stay on the server, the console will.
Example: When you win games, u get experience/coins; no one physically gives it to you, it's automatic.

Reason(s):
To get them excited and entertained even more. And as a way of saying "Thank you" for playing.

Last edited:

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Ask urself this : ,,How will they give you the things and for the others, how will they track every player that plays for hours?"
And mine question is : By what way you want to get more exp/coins or any other award , by voting?
Voting would be an exception.
I think you should put more work in the suggestion so it would give that correct idea of what you want, as now the suggestion doesn't a way of getting the things described.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Ask urself this : ,,How will they give you the things and for the others, how will they track every player that plays for hours?"
And mine question is : By what way you want to get more exp/coins or any other award , by voting?
I think you should put more work in the suggestion so it would give that correct idea of what you want, as now the suggestion doesn't a way of getting the things described.
when you vote you already get something like vote keys and for the play time You get coins by playing killing winning or smth yeah i agree its will Be very hard for the staffs to make something like this

Lukonce

Great Reporter
when you vote you already get something like vote keys and for the play time You get coins by playing killing winning or smth yeah i agree its will Be very hard for the staffs to make something like this
By everything that I said I know that but my main idea was ,,How he wants to get those other rewards, as it will take ages to do so".

OP
OP
AltroG

AltroG

Legendary Pika
It's automatic. For example, every game u play, weather or not u win, counts as a "game played". No one needs to keep track of how many games u play, the console does. This could be applied for how long u stay on the server. If you stay for, let's say 1 hour, u get 30 experience. And again, no one is gonna count how long u stay on the server, the console will.
Example: When you win games, u get experience/coins; no one physically gives it to you, it's automatic. Do you understand? Thank you

Last edited:

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
+1 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
It's not that hard to make. Program takes users playtimes from database and compares them to, let's say, 1 month, every hour. If player's playtime is equal or higher than 1 month then he will receive reward.

Anyways +1.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
It's not that hard to make. Program takes users playtimes from database and compares them to, let's say, 1 month, every hour. If player's playtime is equal or higher than 1 month then he will receive reward.

Anyways +1.
I still quite don't think that this will be a thing soon.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

H

HwrD

+1ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
+1 ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

zxPixel

Minecraft Username:
AltroG

Suggestion:
Playtime should give something awarding.

Detailed description:
I think players who really play on the server for long hours should be given something, as a way of saying thank you. This could be anything such as a little bit of (experience, coins, cosmetics...etc.) Players who actually give attention to this server, play on it for long hours and vote for it, should be given something good to get them excited and entertained even more. It's simple, but maybe effective.
For demonstration purposes: It's automatic. For example, every game u play, weather or not u win, counts as a "game played". No one needs to keep track of how many games u play, the console does. This could be applied for how long u stay on the server. If you stay for, let's say 1 hour, u get 30 experience. And again, no one is gonna count how long u stay on the server, the console will.
Example: When you win games, u get experience/coins; no one physically gives it to you, it's automatic.

Reason(s):
To get them excited and entertained even more. And as a way of saying "Thank you" for playing.
+1 nice idea loooool a a a a

Status
Not open for further replies.