Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Player Vaults feature

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
Hello

I recently bought a "+1 Player Vault Voucher" and I'm a non ranker. So I currently have 9 slots of a player vault (becz im not ranker). SO if i use the voucher, do i get only 9 slots in the 2nd vault or a full double chest of slots??

D

Deleted member 118315

Hello

I recently bought a "+1 Player Vault Voucher" and I'm a non ranker. So I currently have 9 slots of a player vault (becz im not ranker). SO if i use the voucher, do i get only 9 slots in the 2nd vault or a full double chest of slots??
Only 9 slots

If u get VIP then small chest of the pv

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
IGN
ItsSanuk
Hello

Okay, let me make this clear,

So think you are a non ranker you’d have a specific amount of space and if you claim a Player Vault voucher you’d get the same space but in another vault , Basically you get the same space as the default player vault

Tip - Buy a rank (perm) cuz I think the seasons ending soon so you’d have better storage and a kit for slaying your opponents! And pv vouchers aren’t permanent

D

Deleted member 118315

Okay, let me make this clear,

So think you are a non ranker you’d have a specific amount of space and if you claim a Player Vault voucher you’d get the same space but in another vault , Basically you get the same space as the default player vault

Tip - Buy a rank (perm) cuz I think the seasons ending soon so you’d have better storage and a kit for slaying your opponents! And pv vouchers aren’t permanent
Ye season may end on 25 march as people are saying