Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping Issue in Pika Network 2022

OP
OP
Supratimisbest
IGN
Supratimisbest
Your location reveals alot about your ping. Depending where the server are located the better ping you get. The server is hosted in the EU that is why EU players get better ping. This has nothing to do with your ROUTER or WiFi!
then any other servers in asia with better ping?

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
IGN
MrStrafed
Yes, pika network is laggy for many people nowdays mainly Indians so it is a host problem

IGN
Mythie_TheNoob
Hi, I am a cracked Minecraft player and I live in India. I used to get around 140-150 ping in Pika Network. But in 2022 January my ping was suddenly 300+ and after 2-3 days my ping was 412. I was quite depressed with this sudden ping issue. I have tried many ways but the ping is remaining the same. On the internet speed test website my ping is coming 30-50 ms as my computer is set up right aside from the router. This ping issue is with other servers like Herobrine and Jartex Network while on other hand a Brazillian server called Redesky, there I am getting a ping of 243 but IDK why I am getting this type of ping in Pika Network, Herobrine, and Jartex Network. I have installed optifine and set my graphics to fast from fancy. If anyone knows how to solve this issue please tell me.View attachment 40679
I have exact same issue too....my router is just placed aside of computer. I also get more than 300ms pings, although when I do ping test in browser the ping remains constant at under 10-20ms

OP
OP
Supratimisbest
IGN
Supratimisbest
I am still getting 400+ ping please of any admins see this please try to resolve the sudden ping issue

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Hi, I am a cracked Minecraft player and I live in India. I used to get around 140-150 ping in Pika Network. But in 2022 January my ping was suddenly 300+ and after 2-3 days my ping was 412. I was quite depressed with this sudden ping issue. I have tried many ways but the ping is remaining the same. On the internet speed test website my ping is coming 30-50 ms as my computer is set up right aside from the router. This ping issue is with other servers like Herobrine and Jartex Network while on other hand a Brazillian server called Redesky, there I am getting a ping of 243 but IDK why I am getting this type of ping in Pika Network, Herobrine, and Jartex Network. I have installed optifine and set my graphics to fast from fancy. If anyone knows how to solve this issue please tell me.View attachment 40679
Hey, this is because pika is hosted in europe.

IGN
SayByeToYourBed
Asian players get alot of high ping, Its a recurring issue which cannot be resolved. Please check your ISP. This happens because asian servers get redirected to England and the English ISP's deny the IP which adds alot of unnecessary ping.