Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping Issue in Pika Network 2022

Hi, I am a cracked Minecraft player and I live in India. I used to get around 140-150 ping in Pika Network. But in 2022 January my ping was suddenly 300+ and after 2-3 days my ping was 412. I was quite depressed with this sudden ping issue. I have tried many ways but the ping is remaining the same. On the internet speed test website my ping is coming 30-50 ms as my computer is set up right aside from the router. This ping issue is with other servers like Herobrine and Jartex Network while on other hand a Brazillian server called Redesky, there I am getting a ping of 243 but IDK why I am getting this type of ping in Pika Network, Herobrine, and Jartex Network. I have installed optifine and set my graphics to fast from fancy. If anyone knows how to solve this issue please tell me.WhatsApp Image 2022-01-18 at 9.43.14 AM.jpeg

Silver Wing

The Pika
Jartex and pika have same hosts, so their ping should almost be same (So dont worry about that)

I guess its due to ur location, cuz for the past couple of days, few Indians kept complaining about high pings

OP
OP
Supratimisbest
Jartex and pika have same hosts, so their ping should almost be same (So dont worry about that)

I guess its due to ur location, cuz for the past couple of days, few Indians kept complaining about high pings
Thank u for ur response its been happening since the last week otherwise the ping used to be 140+

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

I am not Indian but i am still having a huge ping spikes which I usually don't. Some of my irl friends were also having the issue. So ig should be the host issue?

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am not Indian but i am still having a huge ping spikes which I usually don't. Some of my irl friends were also having the issue. So ig should be the host issue?
Every player from asia is having this issues fr.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yeah... Playing on other servers (with the host near to France) is absolutely fine, and ping won't spike. But when on pika.... ye...

Hydrastorm

Hi, I am a cracked Minecraft player and I live in India. I used to get around 140-150 ping in Pika Network. But in 2022 January my ping was suddenly 300+ and after 2-3 days my ping was 412. I was quite depressed with this sudden ping issue. I have tried many ways but the ping is remaining the same. On the internet speed test website my ping is coming 30-50 ms as my computer is set up right aside from the router. This ping issue is with other servers like Herobrine and Jartex Network while on other hand a Brazillian server called Redesky, there I am getting a ping of 243 but IDK why I am getting this type of ping in Pika Network, Herobrine, and Jartex Network. I have installed optifine and set my graphics to fast from fancy. If anyone knows how to solve this issue please tell me.View attachment 40679
I am also from india this same thing happened to me dont worry now its ok for me

Ragedwithfire

You should use clients helping you reduce ping as Minecraft does not have much tpm optimizations so Clients such as Labymod, Salwyrr and Pixel client (if you have a free account) Or Lunar and Badlion for premium accounts can be used as they reduce lag.

OP
OP
Supratimisbest
You should use clients helping you reduce ping as Minecraft does not have much tpm optimizations so Clients such as Labymod, Salwyrr and Pixel client (if you have a free account) Or Lunar and Badlion for premium accounts can be used as they reduce lag.
i am using a cracked client called batmod

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Hi, I am a cracked Minecraft player and I live in India. I used to get around 140-150 ping in Pika Network. But in 2022 January my ping was suddenly 300+ and after 2-3 days my ping was 412. I was quite depressed with this sudden ping issue. I have tried many ways but the ping is remaining the same. On the internet speed test website my ping is coming 30-50 ms as my computer is set up right aside from the router. This ping issue is with other servers like Herobrine and Jartex Network while on other hand a Brazillian server called Redesky, there I am getting a ping of 243 but IDK why I am getting this type of ping in Pika Network, Herobrine, and Jartex Network. I have installed optifine and set my graphics to fast from fancy. If anyone knows how to solve this issue please tell me.View attachment 40679
DM me i'll give you a server with da best stuff

Silver Wing

The Pika
I dont think its the host's issue cuz I was getting 142 ms

ItzKhaby

i am from india i will also face this type of problem since 2 january
ther are no solution of this problem
i hope its help you
have a nice day

FunspotGaming

Rare Pika
Its fixed for me try now :)

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
Your location reveals alot about your ping. Depending where the server are located the better ping you get. The server is hosted in the EU that is why EU players get better ping. This has nothing to do with your ROUTER or WiFi!