Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping issue ... 2022

YetiOP

Rare Pika
Is it just me or Are the Asians getting 400+ ms no it's not my internet , i have verified 20+ of my friends are having the same issue we used to have 100+ a day before but now it's stuck on 400 pls get it fixed I don't want my bedwars experience to be a power point presentation ._.

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
Is it just me or Are the Asians getting 400+ ms no it's not my internet , i have verified 20+ of my friends are having the same issue we used to have 100+ a day before but now it's stuck on 400 pls get it fixed I don't want my bedwars experience to be a power point presentation ._.
lol the last part got me xD

Starhopper87

The Pika
This issue cannot been fixed by pika staff as its an issue with India ISP,this has already been answered by JustThiemo in the official discord,in case you haven't seen his message here you have it https://prnt.sc/26f9ik5