Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PikaNetwork Survival

Sorotada

Banned
Welcome everyone, To todays PikaNetwork Survival Forums Post!!!

Today we will be talking or negotiation about the economical state of pikanetwork survival, Straight up the answer to this is that the economy is BUSTED, this is shown through the fact that auction house is down, the amount of players who have quit/left the server, this can be shown by the fact that at the peek of this season of pikanetwork survival it was averaging 150+ players, this obviously died out due to dupes that ruin the economy their for making players leave and dropping the player count. we now see that Pikanetwork Survival is now averaging around 20-30 players at peek times of the day.

Personally i believe that a server reset would fix this issue , as we seen on JartexNetwork Survival it was averaging around the same as pika around 40 ish players, now that the reset happened, dupes were fixed its averaging over 200 players at the moment. Their for i believe that a reset would fix the survival state and bring alot of players back, i know i will be playing again if a reset were to ever happen.

thanks for listening to my thread today and i hope to hear your responces regarding this.

Sincerly,

Sorotada.

Formally known as SNOWZYSSTV

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial

Today we will be talking or negotiation about the economical state of pikanetwork survival, Straight up the answer to this is that the economy is BUSTED, this is shown through the fact that auction house is down, the amount of players who have quit/left the server, this can be shown by the fact that at the peek of this season of pikanetwork survival it was averaging 150+ players, this obviously died out due to dupes that ruin the economy their for making players leave and dropping the player count. we now see that Pikanetwork Survival is now averaging around 20-30 players at peek times of the day.

Personally i believe that a server reset would fix this issue , as we seen on JartexNetwork Survival it was averaging around the same as pika around 40 ish players, now that the reset happened, dupes were fixed its averaging over 200 players at the moment. Their for i believe that a reset would fix the survival state and bring alot of players back, i know i will be playing again if a reset were to ever happen.

thanks for listening to my thread today and i hope to hear your responces regarding this.

Sincerly,

Sorotada.

Pika survival still averages 100+ players at peak while jartex even after reset barely touches 100.
Probably because it's tps is so bad

heart_face

Great Reporter

Sincerly,

Sorotada.

Pika survival still averages 100+ players at peak while jartex even after reset barely touches 100.
Probably because it's tps is so bad
The Survival Economy had a lot of duping and bugs, which worsens the economy. Not to mention, the later you get in the season the less people want to play because a lot of people get into this mentality of "what now?" and quit. People always come back to play the next season, unless they quit for a personal reason and not just because it was boring. If you've seen the start of a Survival season, or any season for that manner, you'd know how we get 200+ players for a while, which happened this season too! The concept of reset excites players, and gives them a good fair and fun competition; it will always draw traffic and attention.
That to my understanding, is a normal seasonal occurrence.

Not to mention, the developers made it clear they've been working on a reset. It has been expected for a while, and there's a lot of signs pointing to it being early to mid February. Jartex hasn't been that packed, and even this season with all the dupes still had a lot of players.
ABDMK12413 has a point, and that we still get more traffic at Pika Network than Jartex Network.

The developers are working hard to get us a reset. I ask, would you like a rushed sloppy reset right now that will probably be a repeat of this season or a reset that leads to a nice and playable season? A reset will help Survival's player counts, but it always does, and patience here is important. Fixing every little bug, adding well received suggestions, while trying to keep other game modes and Survival running is what they're trying to do. I'm not saying they could've done it quicker, or better, there will always be room for more on every topic. Just be patient, Survival reset will eventually come.

If you'd like to pitch in a suggestion, you can suggest here for this season reset suggestions, or in the future you can suggest here! Here's hoping to a great reset.

OP
OP
Sorotada

Sorotada

Banned
The Survival Economy had a lot of duping and bugs, which worsens the economy. Not to mention, the later you get in the season the less people want to play because a lot of people get into this mentality of "what now?" and quit. People always come back to play the next season, unless they quit for a personal reason and not just because it was boring. If you've seen the start of a Survival season, or any season for that manner, you'd know how we get 200+ players for a while, which happened this season too! The concept of reset excites players, and gives them a good fair and fun competition; it will always draw traffic and attention.

Not to mention, the developers made it clear they've been working on a reset. It has been expected for a while, and there's a lot of signs pointing to it being early to mid February. Jartex hasn't been that packed, and even this season with all the dupes still had a lot of players.
ABDMK12413 has a point, and that we still get more traffic at Pika Network than Jartex Network.

The developers are working hard to get us a reset. I ask, would you like a rushed sloppy reset right now that will probably be a repeat of this season or a reset that leads to a nice and playable season? A reset will help Survival's player counts, but it always does, and patience here is important. Fixing every little bug, adding well received suggestions, while trying to keep other game modes and Survival running is what they're trying to do. I'm not saying they could've done it quicker, or better, there will always be room for more on every topic. Just be patient, Survival reset will eventually come.

If you'd like to pitch in a suggestion, you can suggest here for this season reset suggestions, or in the future you can suggest here! Here's hoping to a great reset.
low key agree with dat, although like pikanetwork survival reset before jartex survival, now jartex has another reset whilst pikanetwork is demolished in the economical state and still hasnt gotten a reset

heart_face

Great Reporter
low key agree with dat, although like pikanetwork survival reset before jartex survival, now jartex has another reset whilst pikanetwork is demolished in the economical state and still hasnt gotten a reset
Keep in mind, this isn't a sudden change at all. The dupes ruined the economy a while ago. It will recover, Survival always springs back. Just be patient.

heart_face

Great Reporter
how ya doing still no reset?
We still have no reset unfortunately. With all the posts, we have the 7 day gap needed for OP Prison reset at least before reset. Not to mention, Lifesteal got a post on January 2nd about updates, and seasons averaging 6-12 months, my guess is early-mid Febuary. I think we will be in the next 3 resets, as our last reset was January 8th. Not to mention, Jartex just reset their Survival so we'll likely be soon to follow. Let's all hope the wait was worth it when we do get reset.

Eaqlyy

Banned
Be patient , in my opinion and i am sure the majority of the player base would back this up, although i believe that a well produced season that will take longer is better than a unwell done server that is completed more quickly,

Just wait and be patient and the reset will eventually happen. (Hopefully)

Some_Matej

Great Reporter

Heart really is puting work into these 😭