Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pika staff dont care survival ):

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
i know that pika work on survival but not like op factions and op skyblock there are no giveaways for survival is giveaways are just for op faction?
: i think pika has to add these things on this reset:
(:) banker
(:) a crazy lobby for survival
(:) and some other key crates with not real money
(:) build battles for giveaways
(:) new areas in spwan lobby to discover

Attachments

• fare.png
    fare.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 19

ir_n

The Pika
i know that pika work on survival but not like op factions and op skyblock there are no giveaways for survival is giveaways are just for op faction?
: i think pika has to add these things on this reset:
(:) banker
(:) a crazy lobby for survival
(:) and some other key crates with not real money
(:) build battles for giveaways
(:) new areas in spwan lobby to discover
Pika does care about survival, the image you provided is about Polls, they are not Giveaways. Pika only do giveaways when the gamemode resets, you can find these on Instagram and on Twitter

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well Hey,

Am Pyro, nice to meet you!

So, pika network is a minecraft cracked server with various gamemodes such as practice, factions, kitpvp, survival etc. In the hole existance of humanity you will see the most obvious thing happening, the store owner (Server Owner in our case) will mainly focus on the most popular trend and the most fitting for him and his team/company.

Why? Well, the server has to run from somewere, survival is considered a dead gamemode. The owner wants to provide updates and support to the popular gamemodes. There will be a survival update thats for sure. But not so many as the other gamemodes.

Your ideas are ok, the boys already told you that you can make a suggestion. I would really like to see an survival update once in a while too.

Hope you understand, have a nice day!

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
Well Hey,

So, pika network is a minecraft cracked server with various gamemodes such as practice, factions, kitpvp, survival etc. In the hole existance of humanity you will see the most obvious thing happening, the store owner (Server Owner in our case) will mainly focus on the most popular trend and the most fitting for him and his team/company.

Why? Well, the server has to run from somewere, survival is considered a dead gamemode. The owner wants to provide updates and support to the popular gamemodes. There will be a survival update thats for sure. But not so many as the other gamemodes.

Your ideas are ok, the boys already told you that you can make a suggestion. I would really like to see an survival update once in a while too.

Pyro's right, They mostly grow the gamemodes which makes the server popular.

noobgamer59

Pika Lover
Well Hey,

they didnt even bothered to put anticheat in survival ;/