Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Rotational Items!

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
So you know pika had add these "Rotational Items" to bedwars few months ago, and i dont know why they stopped it. No clue the last time i saw a message about it was in the discord saying that "No Rotational Items" These rotational items really bringed back a good joy to the old players since they have played the game too much and needs to have some fun trolling or you know.... PLEASE BRING BACK ROTATIONAL ITEMS!
This would give content creators a advantage too to make more fun and good videos!

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
So you know Pika had added these "Rotational Items" to Bedwars a few months ago, and I don't know why they stopped it. No clue The last time I saw a message about it was in the discord saying that "No Rotational Items" These rotational items bringed back a good joy to the old players since they have played the game too much and needs to have some fun trolling or you know.... PLEASE BRING BACK ROTATIONAL ITEMS!
This would give content creators a advantage too to make more fun and good videos!
I think you should make a suggestion according this but I don't think there are many changes to the suggestion getting accepted.