Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EPIC SUGGESTIONS FOR ROTATIONAL ITEM

cabbageookie

For one week you could have:
CROSSBOW (not firework crossbow) for like 20 or 24 gold? Crossbows are quite a bit better than base bows for PvP due to ability to be charged, hence why price should be higher than a normal bow.
Would be pretty cool to see in a fight although idk how op it would be.

+

TIPPED ARROW OF POISON. (Poison I 0:05)
Now I'm suggesting a price of 1 emerald for 1 arrow, because the maximum damage with a power 1 bow and the poison arrow is 3 hearts, compared to 2 hearts dmg with a normal arrow to dia armour (no prot) so they pack a bit more of a punch.

For another week:
BRIDGE EGG (1 emerald) - for those who don't know, you throw an egg roughly a 10 block distance and a bridge is automatically created under it

And for another week: TIME BUBBLE (not sure how many emeralds this should cost either) - You throw an egg/snowball and when it hits a player/the ground either a potion of lingering slowness, or a potion of turtle master (if slowness is too unfair) is spawned

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
CROSSBOW (not firework crossbow) for like 20 or 24 gold? Crossbows are quite a bit better than base bows for PvP due to ability to be charged, hence why price should be higher than a normal bow.

+

Now I'm suggesting a price of 1 emerald for 1 arrow, because the maximum damage with a power 1 bow and the poison arrow is 3 hearts, compared to 2 hearts dmg with a normal arrow to dia armour (no prot) so they pack a bit more of a punch.

For another week:
BRIDGE EGG (1 emerald) - for those who don't know, you throw an egg roughly a 10 block distance and a bridge is automatically created under it

And for another week: TIME BUBBLE (not sure how many emeralds this should cost either) - You throw an egg/snowball and when it hits a player/the ground either a potion of lingering slowness, or a potion of turtle master (if slowness is too unfair) is spawned
Hello cabbageookie,
I appreciate you leaving us your suggestions but please, put them here.
This section of the threads is meant for Bedwars but, if you're going to leave suggestions, put them in the right place so people could upvote your suggestion and can be noticed by the staff members.

Enjoy your stay at PikaNetwork!

WildAbbee

Banned

+

For another week:

crossbows would likely act weird for people with high ping, since its a 1.8 server they'd have to be recreated with plugins
poison arrows are cool
i think bridge eggs already exist

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
crossbows would likely act weird for people with high ping, since its a 1.8 server they'd have to be recreated with plugins
poison arrows are cool
i think bridge eggs already exist
Honestly, people wouldn't even buy the crossbow unless they're being annoying, testing it or making a video about it.

WildAbbee

Banned
Honestly, people wouldn't even buy the crossbow unless they're being annoying, testing it or making a video about it.
totally unlike pika network players to be annoying, cannot imagine it

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i

+

For another week:

ice bridge already is a rotational item

we have something like the bubble in skywars its called slime balls and they are the worst thing (gives nausea only ) even so time bubble will be hard to hit and also might cause trouble in balancing ( wayy op or wayy trash)

crossbows are not there in 1.8.9 so idk how they will add

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i

ice bridge already is a rotational item

we have something like the bubble in skywars its called slime balls and they are the worst thing (gives nausea only ) even so time bubble will be hard to hit and also might cause trouble in balancing ( wayy op or wayy trash)

crossbows are not there in 1.8.9 so idk how they will add
Fr that's what I'm saying.. when I read this, I actually thought crossbows were added at 1.8.9