Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pika-network staff application {best server in the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
And I oop You think he's gonna get accepted Guess my staff Applications Are Garbage Witch Arent But I Guess Staff Think what they Think?

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
"We are sorry, but your application has been DENIED due to not posting in the right section! You may reapply in a month."

Is what I would say if I was reading staff applications.
Why Tho He wants Us Fellow Pika Members to Know what he is Saying Then he Post What he did in the Begging and Then Gets ACCEPTED

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
When I post a Reply Its all Ways DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TYPE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH I WANT THIS

ACCEPTED That's all I want :( Applying for staff is hard Plus The Most thing it Gets Denied For the Lack of Requirements I type on all Sections so...

Sorry for typing in Colors if you are not blind and can see this Lol

UpperGround

Great Reporter
When I post a Reply Its all Ways DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TYPE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH I WANT THIS

ACCEPTED That's all I want :( Applying for staff is hard Plus The Most thing it Gets Denied For the Lack of Requirements I type on all Sections so...

Sorry for typing in Colors if you are not blind and can see this Lol
you need to write a lot lmao

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
I do Like They Rly Want me to Write a Whole Paragraph? If that's the Case I can Apply for Staff On Another Sever No Offense Fellow Pika Members Lol!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I do Like They Rly Want me to Write a Whole Paragraph? If that's the Case I can Apply for Staff On Another Sever No Offense Fellow Pika Members Lol!
you probably will need to write paragraphs on other server too

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Maybe Most Applications you Need to I think Go on Discord and Answer Questions They Ask!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Maybe Most Applications you Need to I think Go on Discord and Answer Questions They Ask!
application isnt the only thing tho
there are several more things after your application gets accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.