Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Network is soooo cool

BakedBenjii_

Pika Member
Pika Network is just so addicting, I honestly don't think I could go 1 day without logging into Pika to play 3 hours of Skywars where I fall more than I kill, and to stand in /warp pvp on Factions with no armor on in hopes someone will give me items, which I'll eventually lose to some Legend ranker that farms all the KOTH's with their Master and Overlord friends.

Pika Network is sooo good, Pika Network is such a fun thing to be playing and spending your time involving yourself in! The Pika Network anticfheat is flawless and catches all the hackers, and leaves legit players right in their games with their beautiful winstreaks for as long as they can go; legitimate players have never fallen fate to this anticheat whatsoever and I believe Pika will stick up to the standard of having the best anticheat of any server out. To date.

I have NEVER seen a hacker in Skywars or Factions and I'm 100% certain it'll always remain that way forever, this server is of pristine quality and doesn't tolerate hackers whatsoever. It has a 24/7, around the clock staff team which are always ingame that totally never fail to ban hackers even when it's obvious

I'd love to finish this all off by saying the community is one of the cleanest, non-toxic, rule-abiding communities I've ever taken part of. Each and every person on OPFactions and Factions is legitimate, there's no ban evaders, there's no ghost client users, it's all good fun and games. And as for Skywars? I've never seen a FDP client user EVER!

I love Pika Network, I have no clue what I'd do without this and the way I'm treated. Love the overall experience of Pika, we're all dirt, no different to each other.

Mute

Great Reporter
why don't you become a developer and fix the server?

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
I do agree to everything listed above. It’s 100% pure facts. I rarely come across superior humans like you who do acknowledge the hardship of the staff team & how well managed/enjoyable the server is. I’m still trying my best to find a hacker so that I can record & report him as I want the great reporter role. But, there’re no rule breakers or any cheaters at all in this awesome community. So, I don’t think if I’ll be getting the rank anytime soon.

OP
OP
BakedBenjii_

BakedBenjii_

Pika Member
I do agree to everything listed above. It’s 100% pure facts. I rarely come across superior humans like you who do acknowledge the hardship of the staff team & how well managed/enjoyable the server is. I’m still trying my best to find a hacker so that I can record & report him as I want the great reporter role. But, there’re no rule breakers or any cheaters at all in this awesome community. So, I don’t think if I’ll be getting the rank anytime soon.
Honestly! I'm at shock, awe and in disbelief that there are people able to obtain the "Great Reporter" role, seeing as this server's anticheat is able to ban hackers before they can even play! I'm pretty sure those with the Great Reporter role are just re-submitting old reports!

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Honestly! I'm at shock, awe and in disbelief that there are people able to obtain the "Great Reporter" role, seeing as this server's anticheat is able to ban hackers before they can even play! I'm pretty sure those with the Great Reporter role are just re-submitting old reports!
Yes sir! I’m really confused as well after coming across some users with the great report role. It’s my dream from a long while to gain something that cool myself & shine my name on this one of the best minecraft server. But, I’m not able to :(. I’ve also made a little video featuring all aspects mentioned in this post. It features and anti-cheat & much more related to what you’ve mentioned in here. I saw how sweet & well maintained the server is & decided to give it credits via a little video.
Here’s link to the other forum post hope you enjoy : https://pika-network.net/threads/pika-network-community-in-a-nutshell.263978/

Kxneki

Banned
I think this update is old but.

PikaNetwork hackers are increasing in skywars day-by-day and the anticheat can't detect it at all i was at like 40 winstreak and there was a hacker.
Then the anticheat can't ban him.

Honestly PikaNetwork is a great server but with hackers it seems like a creeper is infront of me.

Have fun time playing on
PikaNetwork and ty for the honest review.