Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika-network Christmas map survey!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hallo pika-crafter,

During the Christmas update, we have released 8 reskinned or new maps for Bedwars and Skywars!
There is already some time since the update has been. So me @EA0_2_0_8_ and @TryHardMarktin want to know your thought about the maps to make our further maps better!
Here is a survey we made, Hope you can fill in all the Required questions honestly! We are open to all criticism as long as you can point out what is wrong with it and how we can improve it!

Thank you for replying and watching it! Hope you have a great day.

Regards,
EA0_2_0_8_ and TryHardMarktin

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
D
Hallo pika-crafter,

During the Christmas update, we have released 8 reskinned or new maps for Bedwars and Skywars!
There is already some time since the update has been. So me @EA0_2_0_8_ and @TryHardMarktin want to know your thought about the maps to make our further maps better!
Here is a survey we made, Hope you can fill in all the Required questions honestly! We are open to all criticism as long as you can point out what is wrong with it and how we can improve it!

Regards,
Done

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
D
Hallo pika-crafter,

Regards,
Done

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hallo all,
The survey will be ended for 1 more day, Please help us to fill in the survey. Thanks for your time.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;

Lmfao

Good morning,
TheDynamicGamer

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

did u like my reply btw xd
Hallo all,
The survey will be ended for 1 more day, Please help us to fill in the survey. Thanks for your time.

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

did u like my reply btw xd
removed :)
i already said.
No troll reply allows.
If someone troll, those answer will get removed automatically ( I mean... reamoved by me manually)