Tane_Haha Pika Lover Joined Aug 3, 2023 Messages 74 Points 18 IGN Tane_Haha Jul 21, 2024 #1 Pika got some explaing to do.... https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR View: https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Jul 21, 2024 #2 Ehh?? Context would be helpful
TimeflounderPro Banned Joined Jun 6, 2024 Messages 9 Points 1 IGN Timeflounder Jul 21, 2024 #3 yea this server is always broken and [ping is f***
PyroInDaBus The Pika Joined Jun 17, 2021 Messages 1,237 Points 99 Jul 21, 2024 #4 Tane_Haha said: Pika got some explaing to do.... https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR View: https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR Click to expand... Not sure what explaining it has to do... The servers need upgrading, yes, but sadly high ping is what we suffer, and we all do it together
Tane_Haha said: Pika got some explaing to do.... https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR View: https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR Click to expand... Not sure what explaining it has to do... The servers need upgrading, yes, but sadly high ping is what we suffer, and we all do it together
OP OP Tane_Haha Pika Lover Joined Aug 3, 2023 Messages 74 Points 18 IGN Tane_Haha Jul 26, 2024 #5 I just wanted to say the my client show me 80 ping and i am getting 300 ping ingame and for second pic it is fixed so no need
I just wanted to say the my client show me 80 ping and i am getting 300 ping ingame and for second pic it is fixed so no need
Alan_pro_legend Member Joined Feb 20, 2024 Messages 22 Points 6 Aug 9, 2024 #6 Tane_Haha said: Pika got some explaing to do.... https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR View: https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR Click to expand... So true, but in my case I always have 0-10ms now for some reason I have 20-30ms
Tane_Haha said: Pika got some explaing to do.... https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR View: https://imgur.com/a/9XBSyWR Click to expand... So true, but in my case I always have 0-10ms now for some reason I have 20-30ms
PyroInDaBus The Pika Joined Jun 17, 2021 Messages 1,237 Points 99 Aug 9, 2024 #7 Alan_pro_legend said: So true, but in my case I always have 0-10ms now for some reason I have 20-30ms Click to expand... There is a thing called server relocation...
Alan_pro_legend said: So true, but in my case I always have 0-10ms now for some reason I have 20-30ms Click to expand... There is a thing called server relocation...