Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pika dying so hard

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
IGN
NoWhiskey
There's nothing to do about that, have you just discovered hackers? They are everywhere, there's no point in complaining about them now.
Legit facts, It's super annoying though. You probably go through Stream Snipers if I'm not wrong.

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Go blame notch, blame mojang. They are the one who code the game that makes modding possible. I am sure they definitely could do something about modding minecraft if they want. Blame them instead of blaming the server for having a bad anticheat.
you can mod any type of video game. this just doesn't make sense. pika has a pretty meh anticheat, especially compared to other competitors. every 2 matches in skywars you'll encounter a script kiddie, there really is nothing you can do about it
There’s no point on telling them that they will still complain!!
we complain because the anticheat can be improved (which is a very, very unhelpful and honestly just annoying way to say it but whatevs) and we don't want to hassle with setting up OBS for every match, since video recorders do take a chunk of performance for lower-speced pcs

i'm sure you face script kiddies everytime somewhere, don't you?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
you can mod any type of video game. this just doesn't make sense. pika has a pretty meh anticheat, especially compared to other competitors. every 2 matches in skywars you'll encounter a script kiddie, there really is nothing you can do about it

we complain because the anticheat can be improved (which is a very, very unhelpful and honestly just annoying way to say it but whatevs) and we don't want to hassle with setting up OBS for every match, since video recorders do take a chunk of performance for lower-speced pcs

i'm sure you face script kiddies everytime somewhere, don't you?
Well you can still appreciate Pika having a server that works… and yes it can be improve but it’s still a server

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Players are the customers of the server so you can ofc express whatever you feel towards the server. But as a former staff member and map builder I can just tell you the efforts they put in all the patches, fixes, updates are insane. May be it doesnt look like it but you never knows whats going on inside the whole dev team.

Peqk

Pika Lover
pika is lagging so hard and the match making doesnt works alot of hackers and none of the staff comes in party if invited
yeah i noticed pika has been a bit laggy recently, hopefully it'll get better! :)

MadMonk_

Banned
IGN
MadMonk_
pika is lagging so hard and the match making doesnt works alot of hackers and none of the staff comes in party if invited
What the hell Staff doesn't come to party of any random
You should dm them or player report them with valid evidences !!

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Players are the customers of the server so you can ofc express whatever you feel towards the server. But as a former staff member and map builder I can just tell you the efforts they put in all the patches, fixes, updates are insane. May be it doesnt look like it but you never knows whats going on inside the whole dev team.
It is tough running a server, especially a cracked one due to how the effects of a ban isn't as significant as banning a premium account.
I appreciate the effort the administration team does, it's evident by how smooth the server is running. But this still is a huge glaring issue.