Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pika dying so hard

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
pika is lagging so hard and the match making doesnt works alot of hackers and none of the staff comes in party if invited

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Staff will most likely not join your party XD
Just message them that there is hacker in ur game and they will spectate ur game

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
/msg Player "unknown command" smh best server ww
Welp dunno about that since I haven't played for 2 yrs now

Well I remember sometimes, some of pika's command doesn't work
It is usually fixed as soon as possible

OP
OP
Hayakii_

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Welp dunno about that since I haven't played for 2 yrs now

Well I remember sometimes, some of pika's command doesn't work
It is usually fixed as soon as possible
fixed as soon? wdym lmao I'm playing on pika for like 1yrs i never saw the command working even i play daily..

zekskitten

Great Reporter
/msg is to talk to player on your same lobby. Please DM online staff on discord to spec them or you can make a player report here.

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
You can make a player report here staff is busy and they will most likely not join ur party

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
pika is lagging so hard and the match making doesnt works alot of hackers and none of the staff comes in party if invited
Staff don't have to join a party if they don't want to, and idk why you're complaining because the server is fine, and when it wasn't fine they were fixing it, it just took some time and patience from the players ;--;

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
oh so you are meant to say that if i have a hacker in the sky wars game so i will report on forums lmao? or play?
Yes you report cheaters on the forums, and if u don’t want to let them roam free, but don’t complain when they come back because people tell u to report them

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Hello, Ping issues are very common since The server is hosted in France and most of the players live in Asia etc (further away from France). It depends on the staff-member if they would like to join your party, If you experience a bug, Create a bug report HERE, If you face a rule-breaker, Create a player report HERE.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello, Ping issues are very common since The server is hosted in France and most of the players live in Asia etc (further away from France). It depends on the staff-member if they would like to join your party, If you experience a bug, Create a bug report HERE, If you face a rule-breaker, Create a player report HERE.
People don’t wanna listen so they complain :<

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
oh so you are meant to say that if i have a hacker in the sky wars game so i will report on forums lmao? or play?
You can pre-record the evidence and report them after your match or game-session. And if you don't then stop complaining about
Hackers!

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
There's nothing to do about that, have you just discovered hackers? They are everywhere, there's no point in complaining about them now.
There’s no point on telling them that they will still complain!!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Go blame notch, blame mojang. They are the one who code the game that makes modding possible. I am sure they definitely could do something about modding minecraft if they want. Blame them instead of blaming the server for having a bad anticheat.