Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pika copying hypixel

BoOmBoxeR

whenever i post a suggestion they keep saying dont copy hypixel dont hypixel all that you know what they themselves are copying hypixel by adding their gamemodes in pika server i hate thats why i post this

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
whenever i post a suggestion they keep saying dont copy hypixel dont hypixel all that you know what they themselves are copying hypixel by adding their gamemodes in pika server i hate thats why i post this
lol like 50 other servers copy hypixel gamemodes and hypixel did copy some gamemodes from other server

AltroG

Legendary Pika
It's like Hypixel is going to sue PikaNetwork or something.

Ghostmeow

bedwars is kind of a common game in all minecraft servers

Fournes

Pika Lover
Most cracked/Premium servers copy hypixel aswell so i don't really find it a issue for PikaNetwork to copy Hypixel Maps, aswell as it's a good thing that it gives you the experience like you are Playing on Hypixel -If your Cracked

SheDX

Epic Pika
Most cracked/Premium servers copy hypixel aswell so i don't really find it a issue for PikaNetwork to copy Hypixel Maps, aswell as it's a good thing that it gives you the experience like you are Playing on Hypixel -If your Cracked
well but ig pika needs the 'originality' now

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Welcome to pika network the server where they ban innocent players for no reason. (good one at least)

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
idk what to say to this but just stop complaining, no need to complain, just go on another server

Jeanrus

Pika Lover
the only reason pika is not dead is because it gives cracked players a server to play on, if pika was not cracked, no one would play it

ItsMxb

every gamemodes you can think in minecraft is in hypixel well bedwars is the best gamemode and pikanetwork have the perfect gamemodes because the gamemodes pika-network have is the main gamemodes that a minecraft server should have.Also stop showing hate to pika-network