Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Reset | April the 1st 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Hmmm maybe.. I think the staff deserve some love and not be replaced.. just give em a chance
i dont mean replaced i meant some new ones since there are only like 2 staff which actually know about factions, and 2 people can't cover the wide player base opfactions has. basically the community requires more factions staff in my opinion

_Nikki99

Staff Member
i dont mean replaced i meant some new ones since there are only like 2 staff which actually know about factions, and 2 people can't cover the wide player base opfactions has. basically the community requires more factions staff in my opinion
I see your point there, then yea more staff would great I see your point now.. makes sense

Tyrants

Banned
Hmmm maybe.. I think the staff deserve some love and not be replaced.. just give em a chance
Give em a chance? Are you damaged ykno where??!?? He's been abusing since September 2021 and we have all proofs for that? But MrPakistan manager kept him cuz asians are slaves man

Tyrants

Banned
Well the rules should apply to everyone if they have broken a rule they should be punished :/
Yes they should but they didn't, that's how this server works. They didn't get punish for 1 rule, but we did amazing stuff by young edater. Rules are changing mid map without any announcement, basically if you play solo you jsut have to place a little bit of spawners and you will get second place with 250 paypal, actual competing will lead to nothing

TobyPvP

Banned
I was gonna apply staff but when I saw this thread it makes me think twice.

TobyPvP

Banned
Give em a chance? Are you damaged ykno where??!?? He's been abusing since September 2021 and we have all proofs for that? But MrPakistan manager kept him cuz asians are slaves man
Mr “Tyrants” I was wondering if you can send me the proofs that zMqrcc was abusing.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Yes they should but they didn't, that's how this server works. They didn't get punish for 1 rule, but we did amazing stuff by young edater. Rules are changing mid map without any announcement, basically if you play solo you jsut have to place a little bit of spawners and you will get second place with 250 paypal, actual competing will lead to nothing
I see where your coming from, I think this isn't any of our businesses so it's really best to leave it as it is.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I was gonna apply staff but when I saw this thread it makes me think twice.
I mean it makes sense Toby, but you should still apply just not for factions like a gamemode you personally like maybe

_Nikki99

Staff Member
pls stop changing the rules/jar etc mid map.
As staff they are trying there best to make the game playable and being disrespectful isn't helping all that matters is that they are really trying their best to make this server as best as possible, give them some sort of credit because they really deserve it, for all the hard work they have been doing.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Mr “Tyrants” I was wondering if you can send me the proofs that zMqrcc was abusing.
I think zMqrcc is a great staff and he would never abuse especially because he is moderator, all the staff are doing a wonderful job in my opinion.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
New season new me, also new updates, how awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.