Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Opfactions punch bows

Status
Not open for further replies.

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
Username:
BjornNabuurs​

Suggestion:
Opfactions punch bows​

Detailed description:
This suggestion follows the punch bows in opfactions. I feel like punch destroys the pvpfun on pika. For example when you start fighting someone and they would run away they would instantly whip out their bow and bow away. You don't stand a chance chasing someone with a Punch 5. This destroys all the fun of the pvp on pika. My suggestion would be to have the limit of punch at PUNCH 3. This would make it so theres more pvp and less chase fights. I asked a few people who are very active players and pvp players and you can check their answers down below. I also do understand that this is opfactions but this makes the pvp very toxic but not every item should be so OP.​

Reason(s):
Punch 5 is just to OP and so underrated.​

Example(s):

Alparo_

Great Reporter
If you are getting ganked in warp pvp I personally think you can't escape with punch 2/3 and in that situations punch 4/5 are very useful. Also, there is many other reasons why punch 4/5 should not be removed. -1

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
-1, if you really want to PvP without the Punch Bow Boosting aspect i suggest you to go play Skyblock cuz it seems like its the right place for you.

crazysteve79

The Pika
If you are getting ganked in warp pvp I personally think you can't escape with punch 2/3 and in that situations punch 4/5 are very useful. Also, there is many other reasons why punch 4/5 should not be removed. -1
they are good to escape but the way to get em is hard + p2w and many players get lagged back while using em bc of there ping although punch 3 is good there is no way to catch up on a punch 5 guy even with perls.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello BjornNabuursss,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.