Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Help us with next the update! | September the 13th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamsty

Epic Pika
Add more keys to the kit once or add better/more spawners

1 creeper spawner for god's kit once isn't really going to help much. Make it like 5 or so
and add villager spawners to the kit once

Last edited:

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Add new Custom enchants [Not Like Upgraded Version Of Vanilla enchantments [Looting 18] or effects [Water Breathing 1] add new enchants
Add New custom buildings on wilderness like loot dungeons [Rpg dungeons]
Remove Or Nerf Mcmmo its so unfair to unranked/new players
dont add seasonal ranks + increase find level of ranks on crates because its near impossible to get rank from crate

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
also kits make more custom kits not only weekly+starter+tools make more kits

JetKT

Pika Member
Add new Custom enchants [Not Like Upgraded Version Of Vanilla enchantments [Looting 18] or effects [Water Breathing 1] add new enchants
Add New custom buildings on wilderness like loot dungeons [Rpg dungeons]
Remove Or Nerf Mcmmo its so unfair to unranked/new players
dont add seasonal ranks + increase find level of ranks on crates because its near impossible to get rank from crate
-1 for custom enchants ew.

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Enable ender pearls in combat, but make sure players can't pearl to op places at soccer/spawn like hiding spots.
Maybe add like a swear filter so like when we Factions players want to swear but the swear filter will prevent it.
Better anticheat for opfactions
Mcmmo change to 3000
Allow a faction to only raid 1 faction no like 3v1 raids
Add a sharpness 20 gkit where like it includes 2 sharpness 20 axes and swords
Mob Hoppers,ichest or auto sell chests.
Warp FPS or a flat pvp surface.
Better KOTH Loot
Allow factions to overclaim if their power is more then the enemy faction they are raiding.
Add some custom enchants for armor,pvp stuff since the server's OP gamemodes are getting more OP so make OPFactions like that.
Make staff assigned to the corresponsive gamemodes.
Change obby durability to 4
Cannon help services??
Make donator ranks on OPFactions more OP maybe better kits.
No seasonal ranks like CSB
Add Faction Sand Banks
Make any world trading allowed like if we are in overworld and need to trade one at the end it will still go through.
Give everyone speed 3 at the 1st hour that we cant fly so that its easier for us to go to corners. It is fair.
Let vouchers stay in your pv if like last map you had vouchers you dint use but next map it will be in your pv so that you still have a chance to use it.
Fix the cannoning jar
Remove the /fix all cooldown for Lord and above
Make the percentage to get ranks from crates higher.
Demote the staff that accept bribes to let the player that is going to get screenshared bypass the screenshare.

Outscale

Banned
Good day or night i would like to list the changes i would like to see implemanted in to the upcoming update these are

1. Mcmmo ~ its obviously a problem to have to much mcmmo so the limit should at least be 3k

2. Cannoning ~ the cannoning jar here is decent its mainly east / west cannoning its basically messed up hence the reason why everyone raided from the north / south i suggest you use jartex's cannoning jar to fix the problem

3. Commands ~ add /gb this will replace the gen buckets from /shop also dont use buckets use blocks of what the gen has to be example obby gen block will be a single obsidian block same for sand and netherack also add /roam so players can view an enemy base and where to aim at when raiding also add /printer plugin means you can type /printer gives you gmc but you can only access the same blocks as you can in /shop (not spawners e.t.c)

Random suggestions ~ PLZ ADD warp fps its suggested by many and liked by alot also gkits cool downs are too long. Add more tools to the shop like tray pic axes shockwaves e.t.c
Obsidian durability is too strong 95% of servers has 5/5 durability and pika has 10/10 please reduce
I agree for everything you said except gkit cooldown.I feel like 1 week is more then fair cooldown for gkits.

Outscale

Banned
Maybe add like a swear filter so like when we Factions players want to swear but the swear filter will prevent it.
Whats the point of swear filter? A player swears and if they get reported for it they will get warned/muted(depends is it the first time)
If you are talking about adding a swear filter that doesn't let you send something like "fuck" in chat thats just weird , people should be able to control themselves

Mcmmo change to 3000
Mcmmo should be lower then 3000 , probably 500 or 750 max.

Everyone wants for mcmmo to be lowered because it can oneshot people , why would you add sharpness 20 axe or sword? Sharpness20 axe would probably destroy your Protection16 helmet in couple of hits

Allow factions to overclaim if their power is more then the enemy faction they are raiding.
This is ridiculous , big factions like Memefair , Taliban , NoLimit , SAO could overclaim every small faction if this gets added , people wouldn't even cannon anymore , they would just invite random people and start overclaiming bases.

Add some custom enchants for armor,pvp stuff since the server's OP gamemodes are getting more OP so make OPFactions like that.
The reason most people voted on PikaNetwork's discord poll option 3. is because they didn't want to play with custom enchants so i don't think they should be added.

I would like it if it was same as before (5)

Let vouchers stay in your pv if like last map you had vouchers you dint use but next map it will be in your pv so that you still have a chance to use it.
That would make people who keep their vouchers have a huge lead next season , this shouldn't be added..

Demote the staff that accept bribes to let the player that is going to get screenshared bypass the screenshare.
That would probably happen , but its hard for Owners/Manager to find about this kind of things.

MaybeL

fcFBkGJ.jpg

OpFactions - PikaNetwork 2020

Greetings PikaCrafters,

Within this post, we would like to talk about the OpFactions gamemode on pika network. After our poll listed within our discord server, have we decided to leave normal factions for what it currently is and create a reset for our current OpFactions gamemode, therefore we would like to hear from you, the community, on what we should add and improve for the reset for the current OpFactions server.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial.. Your feedback is very important to us, we will make sure to review all your feedback and provide you with the best on the gamemode reset. But please be descriptive when giving feedback, saying the server is broken, or saying fix this, isn't helping us in any way, use details.

For anyone wondering what will happen with normal factions, for now, it will stay what is. But we have noticed that, there is interest in changes with the Factions server. Therefore we would still like to improve New faction commands (What commands would you suggest?)
  • Mcmmo changes?
  • Fix all bugs
  • Cannoning improvements
  • Ender pearls enabled or disabled in combat?
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`

Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Thanks.
Add depth strider

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
Add EnderMen Spawners and Saturation to each kit so you wont lose hungerwp2616617.jpg

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Greetings, my suggestion is really different from anyone else here. I don't even know you can make it possible or not. Let me describe my idea.

Capture Point
Faction fight for control over certain chunk on the map. A faction gets score-points when the point is under their control.

Score-Points:
Score points will be used for faction benefits. Maybe upgrade items or faction power.

Why should I add this?
Faction server players will be always excited to attract/defend capture point. It will bring something new to faction game mode.

Conclusion: I agree with all the suggested changes and I will be not sad if my suggestion does not get implement because it can be hard to write this code. Thank you.

after a little bit of google search I found plugin name, it may help somehow:

Ace Outposts Lite v2

Last edited:

DragRace

fcFBkGJ.jpg

OpFactions - PikaNetwork 2020

Greetings PikaCrafters,

Within this post, we would like to talk about the OpFactions gamemode on pika network. After our poll listed within our discord server, have we decided to leave normal factions for what it currently is and create a reset for our current OpFactions gamemode, therefore we would like to hear from you, the community, on what we should add and improve for the reset for the current OpFactions server.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial.. Your feedback is very important to us, we will make sure to review all your feedback and provide you with the best on the gamemode reset. But please be descriptive when giving feedback, saying the server is broken, or saying fix this, isn't helping us in any way, use details.

For anyone wondering what will happen with normal factions, for now, it will stay what is. But we have noticed that, there is interest in changes with the Factions server. Therefore we would still like to improve it in the near future.

For the OpFactions reset, would I like to ask some questions.
  • New faction commands (What commands would you suggest?)
  • Mcmmo changes?
  • Fix all bugs
  • Cannoning improvements
  • Ender pearls enabled or disabled in combat?
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`

Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Thanks.
Go with max mcmmo to 500 so fights last longer and consider making dupe a thing again because it was really fun (for high ranks)
We also need staff to be more active!

moxxy17

Banned
There are still tons of suggestions that don`t have any details at all, please be descriptive. Saying change kits, come then please with information. Why you want it to be changed and what needs to be changed, thanks.

This will only help us create a better reset if you, give us more information on your suggestions and what you want to be changed.

What is the cap you would suggest to go with, details thanks.

What needs to buffed what needs to be changed? More details please, thanks.

What needs to be revamped, what needs to be changed, what needs to be added in your opnion? More details please, thanks.

What needs to be changed? More details please, thanks.

What needs to be made better? The current kits have been there for years, ever since it first release. Why needs it changes now and what needs to be changed in your opinion? More details please, thanks.
Change Immortal kit to unbreaking 8, unbreaking 10 is too OP.

Add things to once kits, such as Shockwave Pickaxes, and MCMMO.

Removing "causing intentional server lag" and just fix your cannoning jar.

Introduce raid claims, so multiple factions cannot raid 1 faction at a time. Have a 30 or 40 member cap, not including alts.

Take a look at my first post, a lot of things I stated there need to be added.

JetKT

Pika Member
Enable ender pearls in combat, but make sure players can't pearl to op places at soccer/spawn like hiding spots.
Better anticheat for opfactions
Mcmmo change to 3000
Allow a faction to only raid 1 faction no like 3v1 raids
Mob Hoppers,ichest or auto sell chests.
Warp FPS or a flat pvp surface.
Better KOTH Loot
Make staff assigned to the corresponsive gamemodes.
Cannon help services??
Make donator ranks on OPFactions more OP maybe better kits.
No seasonal ranks like CSB
Add Faction Sand Banks
Make any world trading allowed like if we are in overworld and need to trade one at the end it will still go through.
Give everyone speed 3 at the 1st hour that we cant fly so that its easier for us to go to corners. It is fair.
Fix the cannoning jar
Remove the /fix all cooldown for Lord and above
Make the percentage to get ranks from crates higher.
THERE is feature for overclaiming btw you dont need to suggest that.

JetKT

Pika Member
i
Greetings, my suggestion is really different from anyone else here. I don't even know you can make it possible or not. Let me describe my idea.

Capture Point
Faction fight for control over certain chunk on the map. A faction gets score-points when the point is under their control.

Score-Points:
Score points will be used for faction benefits. Maybe upgrade items or faction power.

Why should I add this?
Faction server players will be always excited to attract/defend capture point. It will bring something new to faction game mode.

Conclusion: I agree with all the suggested changes and I will be not sad if my suggestion does not get implement because it can be hard to write this code. Thank you.

after a little bit of google search I found plugin name, it may help somehow:

Ace Outposts Lite v2
it will make op factions weird. just stick on what we have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.