Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Help us with next the update! | September the 13th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
fcFBkGJ.jpg

OpFactions - PikaNetwork 2020

Greetings PikaCrafters,

Within this post, we would like to talk about the OpFactions gamemode on pika network. After our poll listed within our discord server, have we decided to leave normal factions for what it currently is and create a reset for our current OpFactions gamemode, therefore we would like to hear from you, the community, on what we should add and improve for the reset for the current OpFactions server.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial.. Your feedback is very important to us, we will make sure to review all your feedback and provide you with the best on the gamemode reset. But please be descriptive when giving feedback, saying the server is broken, or saying fix this, isn't helping us in any way, use details.

For anyone wondering what will happen with normal factions, for now, it will stay what is. But we have noticed that, there is interest in changes with the Factions server. Therefore we would still like to improve it in the near future.

For the OpFactions reset, would I like to ask some questions.
  • New faction commands (What commands would you suggest?)
  • Mcmmo changes?
  • Fix all bugs
  • Cannoning improvements
  • Ender pearls enabled or disabled in combat?
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`

Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

1600016893625.png

Thanks.

Hatin

Epic Pika
My Suggestion Is To Make The Mcmmo Three Thousand Max Because 5,000 Mcmmo is Alot If You use Sharpness 18 and 5,000 mcmmo You Can DIe With Just 2 Hits and That's unfair For Players that joined the new map so late and i really Hope you change the Mcmmo amount and thanks for your time and i hope Op Factions Reset Really Soon And I'm Really Excited About The Reset ! #Reset Op Factions

Unawarely

The Pika
Change the mcmmo a bit to make it more fair to new players. Make it max out at 1000 or smth rather then 5k

Clayer99T

Epic Pika
change the mcmmo to make it fair reduce it back to 1500 or 2500
because 5000 its too much..
also fix the lag issues i noticed that some people make caves made out of tnt and they lag the server , i wont mention any names because i dont have proof but a large amount of tnt will lower the tps down and it shouldnt be this way since its factions...
make ender pearls enabled in combat in my opinion it will make pvp way more interesting..
defiently update the factions different plugins.
thank you very much!

Old_Prophet

The Pika
* Definitely enhance the cannon jar. Test it well and to do that i would suggest to invite some players with good cannon-skills into your testing environment to help you with that. It's been since forever that there has been a decent cannon jar in op factions.
* Re-design the Gkits. Since the server becoming more OP and OP, the Gkits becoming a bit 'poorish'. heroNot so "G" anymore.
* Get clarity about yes or no raiding with shield, like last season it was announced that it would be not possible, but then it was, but would be punishable, and then it wasn't and then it was again....
* Train staff about faction rules before the new season opens. A lot of staff does not know about factions and it would be a good staff quality upgrade if they would know more about 'how factions works' in general.
* remove herobrine.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
wait.... you still got boosters in the shop.... that means they gonna come back ? unbugged ?

gewoon_jayden2.0

Epic Pika
max 500/1000 mcmmo
advanced anti cheat
flat spawn pvp
warp fps or bigger warp soccer with no fps drops
sometimes drop partys like the old days
and make ur fps booster actualy work
new cannon jar
more gb in the server because if some 1 places 50 tnt and blows it up the serv goes to 1 tps :(
make the keys better that u actualy get something out of it then 100mil or armor ...
get epearls back cuz not every new player can get a punch 5 or punch 3 in 1 day
and dont be so strict if u say ''bitch'' ''shit'' ''fuck'' u can get muted already
and make a staff team for each different gamemode so there will be even amount of staff at every gamemode so there wont be like on opprison for like a month 6 staffs there and everywhere else nothing

i hope u guys agree with this have a nice day :D

Supa_Koopa

Rare Pika
Change mcmmo back to 500 as last map or 1k max because mcmmo is broken. Make maps shorter aswell. And fix tps ffs. Also allow swearing and toxicity to a certain degree. It's faction and it is supposed to be competitive but as most premium servers you are allowed to say 'fuck you' or 'you're fucking trash'. Of course suicide encouragement and racism is still not allowed but that's obvious.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Allow swearing. Factions is a competitive gamemode and things do and will get heated and words and expression of frustration eventually come out. It is not fair that we get stacking punishements/warnings with no refresh or 2ng chance. Half of the OP facs community is muted so chat is often dead. Please loosen up the rules a bit.

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Allow swearing. Factions is a competitive gamemode and things do and will get heated and words and expression of frustration eventually come out. It is not fair that we get stacking punishements/warnings with no refresh or 2ng chance. Half of the OP facs community is muted so chat is often dead. Please loosen up the rules a bit.
Inappropriate talks is not allowed, Opfactions community is TOXIC and thats why most of them gets muted..
Keeping the chat dead is better than keeping it so toxic / full of hate speech tbh
i believe this will never happen.

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

Here are some of my suggestions for this upcoming reset.

1) Change MCMMO to 500 or 1000. 5000 MCMMO is not fair and needs to be changed.

2) Enable ender pearls in combat, but make sure players cannot pearl up to soccer//spawn because it lets them get away in PvP. (DISABLE THEM IF YOU'RE GOING TO ADD TREES, OR MOUNTAINS.)

3) Don't add mountains, and trees, and other terrain at spawn that's unnecessary. If you do add that, bring back /warp fps, it was the best place to PvP. Get rid of soccer, and introduce Warp FPS where players with lower-end computers can PvP as well, it also looks a lot nicer.

4) Introduce raid claiming. It's not fair to have more than 1 faction raid you at a time, it just ruins the game, and it's not fair. Faction vs Faction.

5) Fix the bug where you can bow boost in soccer, then log out, and be able to come back and fly around.

6) Make it so you can buy mob hopper chests in more than 1 at a time since it takes a long time.

Glad to see the cannoning jar will be improved. Hype for the reset, see everyone soon!

Best Regards
` moxxy17

Last edited:

Outscale

Banned
I kinda agree , but i don't want to see things in chat like 'f*ck your mother' and that kind of stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.