Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Okay....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHelloMan999

So I joined Kit-PvP, to check out the 'awesome' update of course.
I join and see I only have ONE donator kit, ultimate. Yet I progressively paid from VIP to Ultimate I do not have the kits VIP, God or Legend.
Why did you make it easier for try hards to win? For example, a new guy just donates ultimate. He gets a ton of in game money for donating, he levels up his Ultimate Kit to Level 3. An old donator who has played for 6 months comes in he doesnt have enough money to upgrade his kits, he keeps dying, eventually quits the server, chargesback and leaves.
Basically
  • Fix donator privileges, I didn't pay for one extra kit. I paid for four.
  • Fix sell prices, they're ridiculously low.
  • Try to make PvP more fair between players, new people are just gonna quit if a certain group of people have the best stuff all the time.
Alternatively, reset Kit-PvP to how it was before. I liked it better then.

Last edited:

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
I was hyped about this reset but nah, helloman is right, kitpvp back then (without money abuse) was WAY better then now

Well first of,
Who tf thinks that 1.8 will suit pvp, like, hello??!

What is actually the difference between the last spawn and dis one, literally NOTHING! Just the staircase down the shop is switched.

Kits, don't even wanna talk about

Here is the worst part, there is 50% chance of the console doing "/kill" on you when you r on a ks of 20+ (happened to andrewz) and it says another guy killed you

I'll rate 0.5/10 , for now

Last edited:

ThunderBoltZz

The old one was way better, they should put the old map back in, without kit upgrades.. They can just give all donators theyre own good kits back. the one thing i like is when you kill someone you can get money, swiftness etc etc.. But 50 sec poison? hm..

This is only my OPINION!

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Firstly, I was excited about the new update and I woke up at 10AM to check out the new kit pvp...and it sucks so bad!
Secondly, you have to update your kits, and that system is so f'ing lame!

I would really want the old kit pvp
#BringTheOldKitPvpBackkkk!!!!

ANDROID_51

the map is awsome so is the shot but plz remove str 2 and this upgrade system :/ the rest is PAWSOME <3

MouraThat

Veteran
lol i wonder why this is popular
i think new donators,old donators its annoying how the thing works now
+1MrHelloMan

DirkieXP

Banned
Hi MrHelloMan999,
Thank you for your constructive criticism and for telling us about the bug.
Yes, it was a bug. We fixed the fact that Ultimate donators only had 1 kit, you have all 4 kits now again.

Let me tell our vision with the NEW KitPvP: Before the reset KitPvP was Pay2Win. Donate and you receive kits that are way stronger. With this reset, Yoeri, Teun, Jasper and me are trying to make it more equal. Of Course donators are still OP, but we are trying to give the non-donators a chance too.
Multiple things that will make KitPvP less Pay2Win:
-The Level plugin. The level which shows on the right side of you screen can get up to 5000 levels. at 5000 levels the player will have 14 hears (4 extra), and +20% damage. This makes it less pay2win.
-The Tokenshop kit, and the kit daily. We are introducing 2 kits which can be bought by voting, or just with a daily cooldown. This kit is going to be equal to Kit VIP level 3. Again to make KitPvP more fair for the non-donators.
-Last but not least: Leveling up your kits. This makes KitPvP less about buying potions and taking a kit. Its a choice which kit you will level up first, and this makes it more tactical.

So you might not like this new KitPvP, but that might just be because we made it less pay to win, or you guys aren't liking the change right now. But KitPvP is going to stay like this, since we get a lot of positive feedback. It takes some time to learn, but then it's fun.

We will not be changing the sell prices, since we want to make KitPvP less easy. We did change the sell prices for the potions. So those are cheaper already. Now all you need your money for is to level your kits. Remember when you jump down, you can always kill a guy with kit healer, because in that kit are a lot of healthpotions.

P.S. Currently level 3 kit archer has a power 5 bow in it. We will be changing this to power 4, to make this bow less OP.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
What Dirk nicely said, this kit pvp is way more balanced and fair. I honestly like this new system and the map, when you get used to it, it's fun.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
What Dirk nicely said, this kit pvp is way more balanced and fair. I honestly like this new system and the map, when you get used to it, it's fun.
I agree its fun, but its 1.8, thats the probs, I also am lagging ALOT there! I barely get any kills...:/
EDIT: Take those back, I like it xD
But sometimes my FPS drops to 0...that normally never happens...

Last edited:

Pikachu22

Veteran
The new kit is awesome, i don't understand why much negativity on it, You can easily just report the bugs if there are any.
Plus we cant stay 1.7 for ever (And if we do, 1.9 cant happen in Pika), so whoever dislike it because its 1.8, well i got nothing to reply with as its stupid. Way better back then? the old grumpy glitched plugin with the glitched scoreboard? Meh.

ThePlatForm

Hi MrHelloMan999,
Yes, it was a bug. We fixed the fact that Ultimate donators only had 1 kit, you have all 4 kits now again.

Let me tell our vision with the NEW KitPvP: Before the reset KitPvP was Pay2Win. Donate and you receive kits that are way stronger. With this reset, Yoeri, Teun, Jasper and me are trying to make it more equal. Of Course donators are still OP, but we are trying to give the non-donators a chance too.
-The Level plugin. The level which shows on the right side of you screen can get up to 5000 levels. at 5000 levels the player will have 14 hears (4 extra), and +20% damage. This makes it less pay2win.
-The Tokenshop kit, and the kit daily. We are introducing 2 kits which can be bought by voting, or just with a daily cooldown. This kit is going to be equal to Kit VIP level 3. Again to make KitPvP more fair for the non-donators.
-Last but not least: Leveling up your kits. This makes KitPvP less about buying potions and taking a kit. Its a choice which kit you will level up first, and this makes it more tactical.

So you might not like this new KitPvP, but that might just be because we made it less pay to win, or you guys aren't liking the change right now. But KitPvP is going to stay like this, since we get a lot of positive feedback. It takes some time to learn, but then it's fun.

We will not be changing the sell prices, since we want to make KitPvP less easy. We did change the sell prices for the potions. So those are cheaper already. Now all you need your money for is to level your kits. Remember when you jump down, you can always kill a guy with kit healer, because in that kit are a lot of healthpotions.

P.S. Currently level 3 kit archer has a power 5 bow in it. We will be changing this to power 4, to make this bow less OP.

+1 Rep

Teun

I would like to get the bugs you see now!

These are fixed. So please let me know what still needs to be fixed <3

Greetings.

IproHD

Pika Member
Hi MrHelloMan999,

i agree with you.

IproHD

Pika Member
The new kit is awesome, i don't understand why much negativity on it, You can easily just report the bugs if there are any.
Plus we cant stay 1.7 for ever (And if we do, 1.9 cant happen in Pika), so whoever dislike it because its 1.8, well i got nothing to reply with as its stupid. Way better back then? the old grumpy glitched plugin with the glitched scoreboard? Meh.
just 1 thing. please add pv to vips. we really dont any space to store our kits and there are only 3 alts allowed so thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.