Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nuker and ban?

HuyVn

I have been playing this server for quite a while and everything was fine until i got ban evasion. After asking i know my brother use my laptop play on another account when i go away and he said to use nuker like some people play in opp(now u can also see some afk nuker in some pm & dunes), I just hope the server will have an explanation for my ban and hope to be unbanned (SimpLord_)

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Well, your brother and you technically use the same computer so those accounts are technically from the same ip.
Sorry but your ban wont get reverted because you can lie about it easily and even when it is real, you should tell your brother to not use hacks because it is against the rules.
Here are the rules, make sure to read it carefully and tell your brother to read it too: https://pika-network.net/rules/

OP
OP
H

HuyVn

Well, your brother and you technically use the same computer so those accounts are technically from the same ip.
Sorry but your ban wont get reverted because you can lie about it easily and even when it is real, you should tell your brother to not use hacks because it is against the rules.
OK ok, that s bad news ;-;