Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Notchbrine needs to get banned

budjacar

IGN
budjacar
he is reporting ppl kicking them and they do nothing and he is a lier kid that thinks if is he boss he can do everything he lies people that i was talking they dont have balls??? notchbrine rly and even now at xxwhiteknightxx cell he kicked me out of the cell and many more ppl for doing nothing at xxwhiteknightxx she was droping stuff and like 40 ppl were there and notchbrine kicked 5 of us for nothing

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T
Make a player report Here With valid evidence.

Good afternoon,
SnowyT_T

Notchbrinee

Epic Pika
he is reporting ppl kicking them and they do nothing and he is a lier kid that thinks if is he boss he can do everything he lies people that i was talking they dont have balls??? notchbrine rly and even now at xxwhiteknightxx cell he kicked me out of the cell and many more ppl for doing nothing at xxwhiteknightxx she was droping stuff and like 40 ppl were there and notchbrine kicked 5 of us for nothing
Yea i cant expel a guy which is throwing horse armor when theres a dp going, plus i report player cuz i have proof of u breaking rules im not abusing or wut. Btw u’re teaming with hackers we all saw that and im not lying if im lying i accept the punishment.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Yea i cant expel a guy which is throwing horse armor when theres a dp going, plus i report player cuz i have proof of u breaking rules im not abusing or wut. Btw u’re teaming with hackers we all saw that and im not lying if im lying i accept the punishment.
Just report him, accusing someone without proof is useless... If you do have proof then he gets punished.

OP
OP
budjacar

budjacar

IGN
budjacar
hahahah notch i wasnt trowing anything u are just lier kid with boss rank i was at her cell and colecting items and u come there and kicked me haha i can show everyone our discord chat what u said to me to ask whitecrest and that video?? that means u are kido.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
hahahah notch i wasnt trowing anything u are just lier kid with boss rank i was at her cell and colecting items and u come there and kicked me haha i can show everyone our discord chat what u said to me to ask whitecrest and that video?? that means u are kido.
He is a kid because he kicked you? what

Notchbrinee

Epic Pika
uhmm i dont even added ur disc before so whos lying rn? Why would i add u?

Piko

Banned
U dont even know whos false is this rn xD i reported his brother for swearing and he just got mad and hes filling ppls inv with horse armor i expel him its not my fault
Why would he fill it with horse armor? that doesn't make sense.. It's much better to fill ppls invs with boats as they are easier to craft if you are not rich

Notchbrinee

Epic Pika
Why would he fill it with horse armor? that doesn't make sense.. It's much better to fill ppls invs with boats as they are easier to craft if you are not rich
bro we play prison horse armor can buy in /shop

Crni_

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Crni_
YEEEAH THIS GUY NEED TO BE BANNED POG @Notchb

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

idk
LMAO ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

btw which extention u use for dark mode?

Piko

Banned
LMAO ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

btw which extention u use for dark mode?
I use dark reader but it really sucks as it makes some things brighter, I usually don't use it but you can give it a go