Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

NO STAFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavstar123

THERE IS NO STAFF TO WATCH THE PEOPLE HACKING WE ALL REPORT THEM BUT NONE IS RESPONDING OR HELPING US NO WONDER THIS SERVER IS SHIT AND ALWAYS GETTING DDOSED

OP
OP
K

kavstar123

I MEAN THE REPORTS ON PRATICEPVP WHENEVER IM ON ITS ALWAYS HACKERS ONLINE TO KILL ME

Daantje8

I switch server every 20 mins or so. I am alot on practice just not 24/7.

wolftyla

Pika Member
I MEAN THE REPORTS ON PRATICEPVP WHENEVER IM ON ITS ALWAYS HACKERS ONLINE TO KILL ME
well don't sit on the shift key and type a complaint about how staff don't do anything
you both have a part,

you make the reports and staff deal with the reports.
crazy concept, right brah?

Draegoner

Veteran
/Report sends a message to staff that are online on the server (Practice, not the others). These aren't saved or recorded. If there is no staff on, then no-one will ever see the report.
Therefore, even though it is good to still use /report just in-case a staff is in vanish, the best course of action would also be to record and post it on the forums.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm well since the player writing this clearly has no idea how staff works ill explain
1) We dont stick to one server , most of us our global ie. we are not all on one sever ik for you pratice is important but its not the most important server
2) We are in /v otherwise hackers turn off their hacks. disconnect
3) Report and then we punish you guys always complain but if you took like 10 mins to record and upload and then report it would save you and us the bother of these sorts of threads

MouraThat

Veteran
THERE IS NO STAFF TO WATCH THE PEOPLE HACKING WE ALL REPORT THEM BUT NONE IS RESPONDING OR HELPING US NO WONDER THIS SERVER IS SHIT AND ALWAYS GETTING DDOSED
So no staff banning hackers causes our server to be ddosed = The new Einstein

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
As common sense leads, staff aren't robots, so they can't be working on practice 24/7.

Im_Potato

Banned
Indeed Last Week i went practice i've found 2 Hackers i'm just wondering why do staffs play in a new map why not old just come on just imagine how powerful is a staff but your just wasting your time being a staff sorry for disturbing the staffs that still going to old arcades Thx for Understanding

DODE2K

Veteran
Indeed Last Week i went practice i've found 2 Hackers i'm just wondering why do staffs play in a new map why not old just come on just imagine how powerful is a staff but your just wasting your time being a staff sorry for disturbing the staffs that still going to old arcades Thx for Understanding
I have no idea what are you saying
Can someone translate what he is trying to say

Lars_1511

We are trying our best to be online as much as possible, so please don't complain but report them instead.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.