Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars New system for cosmetics.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
NOT_YAHYA

Suggestion:
New system for cosmetics.

Detailed description:
Cosmetics/ ingame cosmetics are rank specific .
I suggest you to make them level specific. For example if player reaches 30 or 40 lvl he should be able to use vip specific cosmetics if he have unlocked them . Same for other.

Having a rank will bypass this restriction so if someone have titan and is 20 lvl he can still use 50 lvl cosmetics if he have unlocked it.​

Reason(s):
Because it will be more free friendly lol. Also we can guess if someone is sweaty or not by their kill msgs. Players may get targeted but still it will be cool.​

Edze

Great Reporter
+1 because I have Dragon victory dance and I can't use it :(

Arjun5174

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
NOT_YAHYA

Suggestion:
New system for cosmetics.

Detailed description:
Cosmetics/ ingame cosmetics are rank specific .

I suggest you to make them level specific. For example if player reaches 30 or 40 lvl he should be able to use vip specific cosmetics if he have unlocked them . Same for other.

Having a rank will bypass this restriction so if someone have titan and is 20 lvl he can still use 50 lvl cosmetics if he have unlocked it.

Reason(s):
Because it will be more free friendly lol. Also we can guess if someone is sweaty or not by their kill msgs. Players may get targeted but still it will be cool.
now thats a useful suggestion for people ith no money

Lukonce

Great Reporter
-1 will break game economy.
As buying ranks will be a rare thing to see then.

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 will break game economy.
As buying ranks will be a rare thing to see then.
This is not the main reason to buy rank duh. And also if they cant reach that lvl they will still buy rank if they want to. But yeah ur right it will lessen the features of rank

Lukonce

Great Reporter
This is not the main reason to buy rank duh. And also if they cant reach that lvl they will still buy rank if they want to. But yeah ur right it will lessen the features of rank
Thats the point which i'm trying to say

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer

You can get vip rank by voting. Im giving this -1 because I'm sick of people crying for private games, boxes and cosmetics for everyone.

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
L

You can get vip rank by voting. Im giving this -1 because I'm sick of people crying for private games, boxes and cosmetics for everyone.
Lmfao i dont know if ur drunk or are u a real idiot. only one crying here is u im just giving a suggestion idiot.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
L

Lmfao i dont know if ur drunk or are u a real idiot. only one crying here is u im just giving a suggestion idiot.
I would say same for you. People buy ranks for cosmetics. Imagine if you spend 75e for rank so you can use dragon rider and then update happens and poof you need level 75+. That wouldn't be nice right? And I play this server for few years so I know that this is not gonna get implemented.

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I would say same for you. People buy ranks for cosmetics. Imagine if you spend 75e for rank so you can use dragon rider and then update happens and poof you need level 75+. That wouldn't be nice right? And I play this server for few years so I know that this is not gonna get implemented.
Doesnt matter if it will be implemented or not and there are only 1% player one who buy it for cosmetics most people buy it for private games and stuff and how are u on this server for few years u look like a 1 year old kid

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Doesnt matter if it will be implemented or not and there are only 1% player one who buy it for cosmetics most people buy it for private games and stuff and how are u on this server for few years u look like a 1 year old kid
1st There isn't 1% players who are buying ranks because of that, there's much more players who are doing that.
2nd Server management will not change rank perks and you should be supposed to know that before suggesting dumb things.
3rd I bet that you got some good cosmetic but you need titan rank and now you are crying here 🤡

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1st There isn't 1% players who are buying ranks because of that, there's much more players who are doing that.
2nd Server management will not change rank perks and you should be supposed to know that before suggesting dumb things.
3rd I bet that you got some good cosmetic but you need titan rank and now you are crying here 🤡
Lmfao for ur kind information idiot i didn't got any and ahhh why am i even wasting my time with this dum dum ur just a kid who dont understand anything never cya again bye

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Lmfao for ur kind information idiot i didn't got any and ahhh why am i even wasting my time with this dum dum ur just a kid who dont understand anything never cya again bye
Calling someone who plays pika for 7 years kid while you made ur account like 4 months ago 🤡

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Calling someone who plays pika for 7 years kid while you made ur account like 4 months ago 🤡
Lmfao imagine not knowing that pika-network.net was made on 2016 and ur playing on it from 7 years noice . Go get some math lessons kido

And idiot you joined on 19 October not "7" years ago when pika didnt even existed.

Edze

Great Reporter
Chill guys, it's just pixels after all

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Lmfao imagine not knowing that pika-network.net was made on 2016 and ur playing on it from 7 years noice . Go get some math lessons kido

And idiot you joined on 19 October not "7" years ago when pika didnt even existed.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. For your information pika was made in 2014. That just tells how well you are informed about server. But if you don't belive me you can ask @Mrfatsojr im pretty sure he will tell u the same.

OP
OP
NOT_YAHYA

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. For your information pika was made in 2014. That just tells how well you are informed about server. But if you don't belive me you can ask @Mrfatsojr im pretty sure he will tell u the same.
Go do some research kido it was made on 2016 and u joined on 2019 7 years right