Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars New system for cosmetics.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
testmane23123
Minecraft Username:
NOT_YAHYA

Suggestion:
New system for cosmetics.

Detailed description:
Cosmetics/ ingame cosmetics are rank specific .
I suggest you to make them level specific. For example if player reaches 30 or 40 lvl he should be able to use vip specific cosmetics if he have unlocked them . Same for other.

Having a rank will bypass this restriction so if someone have titan and is 20 lvl he can still use 50 lvl cosmetics if he have unlocked it.​

Reason(s):
Because it will be more free friendly lol. Also we can guess if someone is sweaty or not by their kill msgs. Players may get targeted but still it will be cool.​

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Lmfao imagine not knowing that pika-network.net was made on 2016 and ur playing on it from 7 years noice . Go get some math lessons kido

And idiot you joined on 19 October not "7" years ago when pika didnt even existed.
actually its was made on 2014 and the store was just like made on 2016 i dont know but i know the server was made on 2014

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello NOT_YAHYA,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • No plans for this.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!