Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New Owners huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
So we have new owners... one wonders if these new owners will take a whack at survival? Perhaps finally upgrade the game version?? We can live without the old 1.8 version due to pvp reasoning. Pvp is NOT a big part of a survival server.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
So we have new owners... one wonders if these new owners will take a whack at survival? Perhaps finally upgrade the game version?? We can live without the old 1.8 version due to pvp reasoning. Pvp is NOT a big part of a survival server.
they have 1.12 for survival in jartex ... who knows maybe they will upgrade the game version because of more player base

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey Jestyr, I'm seeing you after a long time and I'm sure you will love the new owners they are doing the real job of "Owner" and they are awesome af also if there is a problem and if you message them then you don't have to wait for a long time because they respond pretty much faster tbh and I love the new owners also i like the old owner which is DutchMinerHD-Yoeri he is also a good guy and ya +1 for 1.12 in survival and pvp is not a big deal tbh for Survival we need more new stuff from 1.12 like Elytra, Mending book and end cities.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah I completely agree, I think the 1.8 factor is just for pvp and I think they totally should implement higher versions because in my opinion, Survival is not a pvp based game..

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @Jestyr !
I must say I totally agree with you, it is time that survival went to 1.12. Although that is not something we can just do in a few minutes. We need to check for compatability issues regarding outdated plugins or plugins that do not support 1.12, that means some additions of survival will have to be removed. Thankfully the new owners came here with some promises. One of those was to remake servers. Since Survival recently had an update, that remake won't come anytime soon I am afraid. However if you, the communtiy want a remake to happen earlier, you can let us know.

Have a nice day! ^-^

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Personally, if it meant we'd finally get 1.12, I'd cheerfully accept a complete reset and start over with no complaints.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Personally, if it meant we'd finally get 1.12, I'd cheerfully accept a complete reset and start over with no complaints.
You can use 1.12 on certain servers but Pika doesn't support 1.12 fully so we still recommend players to use 1.8.9

Status
Not open for further replies.