Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

More Maps In Pika Network Bedwars? (Answer with Yes No)

• Total voters

Upki

So I was Thinking of new maps (rather than changing the design of maps) In PikaNetwork . Same Maps Everyday Is Boring So Do you think there should be more maps? cuz WHY NOT ?

qxpt

Epic Pika
There are new maps and they look good even tho, In my opinion, they need a bit more detail in them but there are new maps

iGetBeds

Legendary Pika
For me I agree there is a lack of new maps although I understand why the building team has to create them, and they are probably investing their build team in another thing like prisons or another area. Also building maps takes a decent amount of time to complete. I wouldn’t ever say no to them but I understand why they decided to not focus hard on more maps.

Sincerely,
Beds.

OP
OP
U

Upki

For me I agree there is a lack of new maps although I understand why the building team has to create them, and they are probably investing their build team in another thing like prisons or another area. Also building maps takes a decent amount of time to complete. I wouldn’t ever say no to them but I understand why they decided to not focus hard on more maps.

Sincerely,
Beds.
Look They CAN download maps from the internet for bedwars... But why? Are they not doing that?

Last edited:

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Look They CAN download maps from the internet for bedwars... But why? Are they not doing that?
Well it simple, we don't want copy maps from other server or some map downloading websites. The reason you see why is there some Hypixel maps is because cracked Minecraft players cannot enjoy premium server maps, do note we won't add other server / downloads other maps. We will just make maps that are submitted by PikaNetworks Players or the server itself make new maps and upload it.

Yes, don't worry there will be more new maps coming soon, we all know players are dying from boredom on playing same maps again and again.