Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New dupe glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Why bs a dupe glitch lmao ? It's better then not reporting it, if the economy broke then people will be requesting a roll back which push back other future resets and events backwards
Why i said bs? because this guy wants to argue with me -_- he's proof is not heavy enough to prove that it is really a dupe glitch. Understood?

OP
OP
X

xkatarinax

Pika Member
Is that proof enough?
terror you are one of those people who abuse this glitch most likely so you are trying to act like it doesnt exist.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Is that proof enough?
terror you are one of those people who abuse this glitch most likely so you are trying to act like it doesnt exist.
LOL Really? can you PROVE TO ME? that i am one of those unfair people who do this?! Know me before you judge me -_- you are just a new member here -_- i am in pika for like 3 years I started playing here April 2nd, 2014 -_- I was even on the old server before pika was born *Cough* Guess what server *Cough* OG knows

Last edited:

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Stop arguing please, this section is not meant to argue with other players. Do it somewhere else please.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am honestly amazed on how much banter has been going on.
This site is meant to resolve issues, collect information, and have a good time. I am just disappointed that one of my head mods in my fac was a big cause in all this. You know who you are.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
biased opinion. you do not belong here
also there is no bias going on -_- i just hate you -_- you made me mad :'( Sorry... ok? Please I am trully sorry for all what i have said wrong and i still hate you that you said i do not belong here -_-

OP
OP
X

xkatarinax

Pika Member
also there is no bias going on -_- i just hate you -_- you made me mad :'( Sorry... ok? Please I am trully sorry for all what i have said wrong and i still hate you that you said i do not belong here -_-
also there is no bias going on -_- i just hate you -_-
that means you disagree with me cause you hate me.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
also there is no bias going on -_- i just hate you -_-
that means you disagree with me cause you hate me.
Hahaha I already said i just disagreed with your thread then you started TT me and i already said sorry :/ ok stop arguing with me :/

Requesting To Lock
@DoXyYHD

Status
Not open for further replies.