Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New command "/f inspect"

Yxhziii_YT

Hello everyone,

I was just thinking a few minutes ago about a old server JoeSample and I had played on before and of course they had a command call /f inspect and what this command did was it would show the blocks placed/destroyed, the chests opening and this also showed what was put in or taken out with the time and name of the player and more ways to detect insiders. So I was just suggesting that you admin could find this plug-in or whatever because I think it would be very useful detecting insiders as well as preventing it.

Sincerely, Yxhziii

Reporter80

Pika Lover
detecting thieves inside your factions won't be a good idea...
the factions would become more of a survival

Luppeeyz

Banned
detecting thieves inside your factions won't be a good idea...
the factions would become more of a survival
I agree but he could try making a suggestion about it :/
Already know what will happen but ye

OP
OP
Y

Yxhziii_YT

Luppeeyz and Reporter80 I get everyone has an opinion but no offense I feel like this would scare of insiders because large factions like Splash, Taliban etc. are the best of the best and will know if there insided, so in my changed opinion it couldl be used to scare of insiders and make consequences.

OP
OP
Y

Yxhziii_YT

Reporter80 also we could still raid you know just so people dont waste billions on ig's and cant make full profit you know?

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Hello everyone,

I was just thinking a few minutes ago about a old server JoeSample and I had played on before and of course they had a command call /f inspect and what this command did was it would show the blocks placed/destroyed, the chests opening and this also showed what was put in or taken out with the time and name of the player and more ways to detect insiders. So I was just suggesting that you admin could find this plug-in or whatever because I think it would be very useful detecting insiders as well as preventing it.

Sincerely, Yxhziii
They had it last season.. Idk why they removed them now :/ and it kinda useful tbh.. So goodluck on your suggestion!

Reporter80

Pika Lover
omg lol seriously just let them know they have insiders themselves we don't need any obvious contents about that

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Damn, this is also not a place for you guys to fight.
I guess creative is hopeless as the entire file might already be corrupted, and like, they only have the very original map with no plots...

hey hello there, it doesnt mean im going to leave this forum :)