Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Nerf Titan rank kit - Everyone can vote for rumble mode (adjust elite and vip kit for titan nerf?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
AmazingTrish

Suggestion:
Nerf Titan rank kit - Everyone can vote for rumble mode (adjust elite and vip kit for titan nerf?)

Detailed description:
The suggestion :
VIP kit :
Before- Prot 1 iron armour, unb 1 iron axe (5 attack damage)
After- No enchants to armour - unb 1 iron axe (5 attack damage)
Elite kit:
Before- Prot 2 iron armour, sharp 1 diamond axe (7.25 attack damage)
After- Prot 1 iron armour, sharp 1 iron axe (6.25 attack damage)
Titan kit:
Before- Prot 3 iron armour, sharp 3 diamond axe (9.75 attack damage)
After- Prot 2 iron armour, sharp 2 iron axe (7.5 attack damage)

Non ranked people can vote for normal or rumble mode
VIP's votes count as 2
Elite's votes count as 3
Titan's votes count as 4​

Reason(s):
Okay first off let's talk about the elephant in the room - Titan kit and its Axe.
Titan kit has protection 3 iron armour which is equivalent to non-enchanted diamond armour only slightly worse than prot 1 diamond armour.
For a titan chestplate helmet and boots, there are better prot 1 diamond equivalents in second mid(chest before mid) and mid. However, in normal mode, you can't get protection 1 diamond leggings from chests.
Also, you never get full armour from the first chests and a titan rank can just go directly to mid anyways.

also also, titan axe is the best weapon in normal mode, sharp 3 dia axe which is better than a sharp 2 diamond sword which you can get from chest refills only.

Note: I also suggested elite and VIP nerfs to balance out eco, but the titan nerf and elite , VIP adjustments are seperate and up to theimo(epic).​

Example(s):
a

Panas

Banned
If people refuse getting titan kit nerfed, why don't we get a somewhat better kit or equal to titan kit just like enderman kit. For example let's say we bring blacksmith kit to the game that you start with full iron armor and a random piece of diamond tool or armor. Also an anvil with 2 books and enchant bottles so you can combine the books with the tools/armor you are given. I suggest that the books are sharp 2/3 and a really low chance of fire aspect and the other book protection 2/3 and maybe a thorns 2 enchantment. This could also bring a new perk to the game which brings you luck for your books' enchantments.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Neutral

If that voting system gets introduced, normal mode will get forgotten. And im pretty neutral when talking about kits.

Unawarely

The Pika
If people refuse getting titan kit nerfed, why don't we get a somewhat better kit or equal to titan kit just like enderman kit. For example let's say we bring blacksmith kit to the game that you start with full iron armor and a random piece of diamond tool or armor. Also an anvil with 2 books and enchant bottles so you can combine the books with the tools/armor you are given. I suggest that the books are sharp 2/3 and a really low chance of fire aspect and the other book protection 2/3 and maybe a thorns 2 enchantment. This could also bring a new perk to the game which brings you luck for your books' enchantments.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Then make a suggestion about it.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
+1 TO the suggesstions where no donaters can vote on the game mode.
-1 to nerf the kits . If you have paid for the rank its obvious u get some advantage over the others. If even after paying some money u get 0 advantage whats the use of having the highest and lowest rank.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I totally disagree with this, I won't be able to abuse my kit in normal mode.
Y'all can just buy it.
And then y'all can also abuse it
Edit: I love the axe, because I just obliterate players like you from the game :)
Edit2: That complain about my kit.

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 if this will be added its will be a big war with pika players and pikanetwork and if everyone can vote rumble and normal its will be rumble and thats a mode that i hate a lot you pay 36$-15$-5$ you get this stuff sorry i dont agree

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey AmazingTrish,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!
Hower the non donators can only vote once every 2 hours.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.