Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Need tips for Combo+Crits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenationX

Pika Member
Easy!!!
Download Kill aura, Reach, Hazuni, Auto-critz , Auto-Clicker, 1 shot Op Kill,.
Don't worry staff wont ban you cause they never on, Trust me :D
I prefer playing legitly because the game is for fun not for hacking, hacking is fun but for the people you fought its not.

auro1

Banned
I prefer playing legitly because the game is for fun not for hacking, hacking is fun but for the people you fought its not.
i was joking and mocking the staff on how they never on lol how can you not get that i was joking ffs im a top doner

auro1

Banned
Ik your joking but im not saying that ur not :/
the way you said "I prefer playing legitly because the game is for fun not for hacking, hacking is fun but for the people you fought its not." sounded like you thought i actually mean it you noob kid

RevenationX

Pika Member
the way you said "I prefer playing legitly because the game is for fun not for hacking, hacking is fun but for the people you fought its not." sounded like you thought i actually mean it you noob kid
"you noob kid" clap clap clap FYI first of all im not a kid or a noob and second I said "I prefer" not making fun of you and check my kills on practice before you call me a noob

Wiz

Lmao it is because of people like auro1 that there are so many h4ckers on practice.
Pls be legit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.